Fixtures Thread : GMP screw us over again!

Bin Dippers away opening day

Notts County First home game

Carlisle H Boxing Day

Exeter A Easter Sat

Sheff Wed Tuesday in March at H

Dale Tuesday night away in Nov

Dale at Home BH Monday 3rd Jan

Edited by oafcprozac

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I would have liked Sheffield Weds at Home not to be a night match....

it stinks our biggest home gate of the season has been relegated to a midweek game AGAIN! Same as Leeds was for three years on the trot yet they'll still charge us over the odds for policing! GUTTED!

it stinks our biggest home gate of the season has been relegated to a midweek game AGAIN! Same as Leeds was for three years on the trot yet they'll still charge us over the odds for policing! GUTTED!

This must be hard for you to take following the Crossley appointment.

Dale at home looks a cracker - thought the police might have had something to say about that one.

Sheff Wed BOTH Tuesday night matches WTF!!!!

At least both Bin Dippers and Hudds are on Sats

Dale H Bank Holiday at least but i'm gutted with that fixture list, pisspoor - Hartlepool and Colchester away at Xmas and Exeter Eater Saturday, what a bunch of numpties the FL are!!!!

GUTTED!

No they won't, we have our best man on the case negotiating it.

rochdale on a tuesday and sheff weds all on tues nights what a bloody disgrace. - Biggest gates of the season if a saturday now we'll be lucky to get 4000.

No but we'll play dagenham away on a saturday wont we yes of course!

Probably wont be able to get to dale away or either of the sheff fixtures (gutted)

Club will be FUMING!

It shows what the FL think about helping clubs financially ,

Colchester at Xmas !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should be playing local derbies at Xmas and games like this on a wet Tuesday in Nov when it won't make any difference to the crowd.

Totally useless.

A few fixtures I was hoping to land on decent days.

That's one of them! Can't wait to book it now!

Only game I can honestly say i'll be looking forward to will be Dagenham, but Bournemouth in March looks like a plan too...Orient, Charlton and Southampton have a bit of potential.

Cant believe how annoyed I am. Muse gig at old trafford, Super League Grand final and a wedding are all home games after I've paid for a season ticket.

It's only :censored:ty Orient, gave up my all-dayer in Manchester last year in favour of a very good trip to Charlton, I'll be buggered if i'm sacrificing the highlight of my sporting year again!

Its not just that, I have to work 1 in 3 saturdays. I had worked out that I'd miss about 7 games due to work so it was better to get a season ticket.

At the moment I miss 11!!!

and if the fixtures were opposite way around / home to away... I'd miss 4.

Edited by pukka