Call to Arms...

Seeing as Underdog is away from her PC..... I will make a request...

After today we all know that every quid will now be inportant.. so if you were thinking about going to one of the HOME friendlies but you were unsure !!!

Get yourself down to BP for the game !!!!

If we can attract some extra people on the night it is a chance to show the players and club we will do our bit !!

If Burnley bring 500 and we can get 1500+ thats an extra £20k plus into the coffers

After today we all know that every quid will now be inportant.. so if you were thinking about going to one of the HOME friendlies but you were unsure !!!

If we can attract some extra people on the night it is a chance to show the players and club we will do our bit !!

If Burnley bring 500 and we can get 1500+ thats an extra £20k plus into the coffers

+1

Cant go due to any home friendlies due to being away for two weeks.

A bit more to wardles call thoo..

Dont stop at friendlies, come to the home games instead! bring friends, family, buy a programme etcc.. :grin:

£10 for adults, £5 for kids I think

agree with point, but if all season ticket holders get in free for one game and kids are also free for the friendlies then we wont be making too much money out of them especially considering all three games are midweek

How the bloomin eck did you know I was away from my laptop?

I was actually watching the movie "sex and the city"......however I am hoping for better ball control on Monday nights game from the players.

I'll be there, can't wait to see the usual crew in the stands I have missed you all terrible.....boo hoo!!!

Wardle, don't forget I won our World cup bet on where England would end up...I feel the need for my pie, pint and scarf matey..... :wink:

No thanks.

I'm going to sit back and watch this one out. We're going to be in proper trouble quite soon - if I still have the will within me I might turn out then, bucket in hand.

why not try to counteract it ? pay the money now and you might not have to stand bucket in hand

How the bloomin eck did you know I was away from my laptop?

I was actually watching the movie "sex and the city"......however I am hoping for better ball control on Monday nights game from the players.

I'll be there, can't wait to see the usual crew in the stands I have missed you all terrible.....boo hoo!!!

Wardle, don't forget I won our World cup bet on where England would end up...I feel the need for my pie, pint and scarf matey..... :wink:

oafcprozac

May 30 2010, 12:00 PM

Think we're being overhyped, I'd love to be wrong but I think we'll go out in the 1/4s - even progressing beyond the second round may be a struggle as we are likely to be playing Australia or Germany. AND if we don't beat USA 57-0 in the first game, the tabloids will destroy the team as per usual....

--------------------

Worst Excuse for not doing homework Ever! "Sir, I couldn't find anyone to copy it off....!"

Ahem.... :grin:

why not try to counteract it ? pay the money now and you might not have to stand bucket in hand

I second garcon, seen as I have just bought a new bucket and wish to maximise every opportunity possible to use it