Micah Richards

Listen guys anyone who know me also knows that I will answer most things within my capability. I will also meet up with anyone or any group who have concerns.

Alan Hardy handled the contract issues re Micah Richards and did a great job with the clauses within it. It is a contractual agreement.

I do try and get on the site as much as possible but sometimes personal commitments do not always allow me the time to answer everyone.

I do not take personal offence with anyone and respect that people have wide reaching opinions and mine is not the one they always agree on. That does not mean I do not respect the points that are being made. I will of course always tell it as it is and I hope people respect my side of it as well.

Barry

Listen guys anyone who know me also knows that I will answer most things within my capability. I will also meet up with anyone or any group who have concerns.

Alan Hardy handled the contract issues re Micah Richards and did a great job with the clauses within it. It is a contractual agreement.

I do try and get on the site as much as possible but sometimes personal commitments do not always allow me the time to answer everyone.

I do not take personal offence with anyone and respect that people have wide reaching opinions and mine is not the one they always agree on. That does not mean I do not respect the points that are being made. I will of course always tell it as it is and I hope people respect my side of it as well.

Barry

Thanks Barry. I admire the restraint you've shown at times!

City have a plan to have 2 internationals in every position. I think that the only way that he will leave is if he asks to go, and he doesn't come accross as the type of player who is desperate to play ever game. He is last on, first off the training pitch every day.....

ain't he just signed a 4 year deal on something like £60k a week..?

which other club is going to offer that kind of deal..

There was an article in yesterdays Express in which he (Richards) laughed off speculation about rumours of him leaving. It mentioned the Spurs rumour but he said he is going nowhere and is looking forward to getting his place back and getting back into the England team.

There was an article in yesterdays Express in which he (Richards) laughed off speculation about rumours of him leaving. It mentioned the Spurs rumour but he said he is going nowhere and is looking forward to getting his place back and getting back into the England team.

Shouldn't be too difficult at the moment!!

In fact, I'd rate Geoff Thomas and Carlton Palmer as dead certs to get their places back at the mo.....