It might be a bit early to ask this question but does anyone know if it will be all ticket for Latics fans at Tranmere and when they would be likely to go on sale?

Not sure if it will be made all ticket but i think it'll sell out or get very close to, so you'd better get a ticket. Think they'll go on sale maybe next week, remember when we played them first game of 06, they went on a sale 3 weeks or so before.

Not sure if it will be made all ticket but i think it'll sell out or get very close to, so you'd better get a ticket. Think they'll go on sale maybe next week, remember when we played them first game of 06, they went on a sale 3 weeks or so before.

Cheers. I was thinking we'd probably fill that end as it seems PD and GT have got quite a few fans back onside. So it wouldn't surprise me if it was all ticket for Latics fans.

Didn't we lose 2-0, Shez first game in charge, with people saying we have our football back ? Got to love latics fans :)

Didn't we lose 2-0, Shez first game in charge, with people saying we have our football back ? Got to love latics fans :)

It was 0-1, first half goal from I think Kevin Ellison (may have been Greenacre, but I were a bit pissed). We were completely toothless up front with that Molongo fella on loan but played good football, on the deck but with no killer touch up front. A few weeks later Porter got himself fit and we looked fantastic for a huge part of that season. Shame about the last couple of months like.

It was 0-1, first half goal from I think Kevin Ellison (may have been Greenacre, but I were a bit pissed). We were completely toothless up front with that Molongo fella on loan but played good football, on the deck but with no killer touch up front. A few weeks later Porter got himself fit and we looked fantastic for a huge part of that season. Shame about the last couple of months like.

And we ended up with 9 men i think, Eardley got sent off in injury time, and someone else did i think.

Chris Taylor, which was rescinded. Ludicrious, I think Zola just fell over after he breathed on him and the ref sent him off for a professional foul.

Greenacre scored early doors, we huffed and puffed and indeed Taylor and Eardley were sent off.

I am tipping Tranmere for relegation this season. There squad is extremly poor, worse than ours. They do not have a keeper. At the moment they will be playing a 16 year old in goals against us. There best striker is Ian moore who is far from prolific and they released Savage. They have no wingers other than some youth players. And they have physio for a manager who doesnt strike me as the sort of guy who is cut out for management. He doesnt seem to be able to sign any one. If they dont manage to sign a new keeper and someone who can score we will have one of our easiest games of the season, as long as Dickov attacks.

I think it was when greenacre hit the bar and it bounced on or behind the line, though i'm still convinced now that it didn't cross the line (even though it probably did).

That was one of the goals in the 4-0 on a friday night under Ronnie Moore.

They were poor when we went there last season, i remember the only highlight of that game being the Wirral old bill turfing out the Tranmere Yoof

To be honest the fog was that thick it was the only thing we could see. Tranmere's 'firm' are always great entertainment though.