Jonathan Macken

Views on him please should we sign him up or why dont you want him to sign if your against this signing i for one would like him to sign badly he got experience and can score any type of goals he would be a good signing for us he seems to be fully fit.

Views on him please should we sign him up or why dont you want him to sign if your against this signing i for one would like him to sign badly he got experience and can score any type of goals he would be a good signing for us he seems to be fully fit.

this is getting ridiculous, sort your napper out

I don't want him to sign because he's done absolutely bugger all since he was at PNE which is now over a decade ago I believe. He went to Ciy for £5m and did nothing, then to Palace for £1m and did nothing then to a few other clubs and did........nothing. He had a good spell at Preston and has lived off that ever since, wouldn't go anywhere near him. No doubt he would want a decent wage (out of our range I would presume) and from my perspective it looks like rather than lacking ability he has a complete lack of desire and is happy to just pick up a wage. Not the sort of player I want here or PD would want here, it isn't gonna happen. I can't see any reason anybody would want us to sign him, talk about has beens......

Dont care what you lot say but i will ignore you lot remember its a forum and dickov had seem something in him thats why he was trainning dickov sign him up ans shut up these latics fan because there think macken is rubbish and boring.

if he sign and scores 15 goals so fast you will love him and get the facts right he is a top player.

Edited by RoyleArmy

Dont care what you lot say but i will ignore you lot remember its a forum and dickov had seem something in him thats why he was trainning dickov sign him up ans shut up these latics fan because there think macken is rubbish and boring.

if he sign and scores 15 goals so fast you will love him and get the facts right he is a top player.

No, Dickov saw that he's a has been, that's why he trained for one day and then left. Don't ask the question and then say you don't care what people say when they answer, you thought we were gonna go marching through the streets of Oldham with banners in support of Jonathan Paul 'Jon' Macken?

No, Dickov saw that he's a has been, that's why he trained for one day and then left. Don't ask the question and then say you don't care what people say when they answer, you thought we were gonna go marching through the streets of Oldham with banners in support of Jonathan Paul 'Jon' Macken?

no i dont want your help or anyone i know there are good posters on this forum who would talk straight about macken who isnt a has been and dickov had him trainning eleswhere because the media were bugging dickov thats why he wasnt there.

stop messing the thread for others thank you.

Edited by RoyleArmy

Abbott, Feeney, Alessandra, Eaves, Dickov, Smalley, Bebo Leta

Were not short of strikers, and you are right roylearmy, macken is not a has been, Leyland how could you make such a glaring mistake. Macken is a never was. :wink:

Edited by PlayItLivo

no i dont want your help or anyone i know there are good posters on this forum who would talk straight about macken who isnt a has been and dickov had him trainning eleswhere because the media were bugging dickov thats why he wasnt there.

why have you started a new thread about him? theres already a thread in the rumours section, you need to stop messing the board up

So you only want people to contribute to the thread if they agree with you, good luck finding them.......

/Thread

There was too glaring a typo to miss there..... :wink: