Hasney Aljofree

interesting to see that fabian Brandy on the same list too...... :grin:

dam fabian Brandy he may join a club in the USA if he signed for oldham i would have been shocked he isnt a bad player but it strange how good players without clubs now.

I cant believe no takers for Jan Budtz :shock:

Quite a few ex tics on there

Wolfy

Jan Budzt

Hasney Aljofree

Steve Kabba

Simon Whaley (sort of)

Matthew Tipton

Scott Vernon

Keigan Parker

Paul Murray

Chris Killen

Paul Edwards

Danny Boshell

Would any one have any of these back personally would not take any of them.

Wolfy

Jan Budzt

Hasney Aljofree

Steve Kabba

Simon Whaley (sort of)

Matthew Tipton

Scott Vernon

Keigan Parker

Paul Murray

Chris Killen

Paul Edwards

Danny Boshell

Would any one have any of these back personally would not take any of them.

Killen. I'd go and pick him up myself. I've always said it - if it wasn't for him and Beckett on 05, we'd have gone down.

Myself and Royton Blue Lad were at a wedding a couple of months back, and Seb Hines was there. RBL was talking to him and he said that Killen was the best finisher he had ever seen in training, including the likes on Tuncay, Alliadiere and whoever else he has played with at Boro.

I cant believe its not butter!

I didnt realise he only played 3 times for us , felt like 30 !

Thats how many he conceded!

And hasnt Chris Killen only just signed for Boro in the last year, no way hes out of contract surely? Id have loved him to not have as many injuries he was class when he played

Killen. I'd go and pick him up myself. I've always said it - if it wasn't for him and Beckett on 05, we'd have gone down.

Myself and Royton Blue Lad were at a wedding a couple of months back, and Seb Hines was there. RBL was talking to him and he said that Killen was the best finisher he had ever seen in training, including the likes on Tuncay, Alliadiere and whoever else he has played with at Boro.

Seb hines wasn't a bad finisher himself.......he finished off a couple of the old guys in the main stand with his clearances! :grin:

Oh dear just looked at Budtz Wiki

Following his initial day of glory, he largely failed to progress though. Although he enjoyed a good run in the first team in the 2005/06 season, he was increasingly sidelined in Spring 2006. Budtz fractured a bone in his hand in January 2006,[2] and Doncaster Rovers quickly signed replacement Alan Blayney.[3]

:shock::huh::shock::huh:

Oh dear just looked at Budtz Wiki

Following his initial day of glory, he largely failed to progress though. Although he enjoyed a good run in the first team in the 2005/06 season, he was increasingly sidelined in Spring 2006. Budtz fractured a bone in his hand in January 2006,[2] and Doncaster Rovers quickly signed replacement Alan Blayney.[3]

:shock::huh::shock::huh:

I cantg think of a worse keeper in the 20 years i have been going, including Andy Goram 2 nd time it woyld have been 12 if Budtz in nets.

Wolfy If Wrexham don't want him any more, why would we?

Jan Budzt :clown::grin:Not unless we're going to start off a "Football's Biggest Bloopers" DVD Company

Hasney Aljofree Not the worst by any means. OK as cover

Steve Kabba Cow's arse and banjo spring to mind

Simon Whaley (sort of) Nah

Matthew Tipton Another Nah. Not good enough now for League 2, so deffo not good enough for League 1

Scott Vernon Goals to games ratio just not good enough

Keigan Parker :ranting:Nuff said

Paul Murray 3 or 4 years ago, yes. But not now

Chris Killen If we could keep him off the doctor's couch, yes, possibly. Too much of an injury risk IMO

Paul Edwards Described as a left back. Never. As an out and out winger he had terrific pace. But very little else. No ta

Danny Boshell :ohno:See Mr Tipton