If you're cant tell from the username already, Tranmere face here.

How are we my lovely Mancunian friends? Basking in the glorious summer Greater Manchester has to offer?

How's preseason been with you lot? Shipping up nicely for the new, long and hard and daunting year Ligue 1?

I for one was made up we drew you lot first game and I see a similar result to the one when Ronaldo headed back to Utopia, that is Birkenhead.

Decent crowd expected, the odd finger flicking from stand to stand, the same old boring 'calm calm down' shouts from your nippers with zero teeth and the noticable errections from your end when even the word Royle is mooted.

Roll on 3 weeks...

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're cant tell from the username already, Tranmere face here.

How are we my lovely Mancunian friends? Basking in the glorious summer Greater Manchester has to offer?

How's preseason been with you lot? Shipping up nicely for the new, long and hard and daunting year Ligue 1?

I for one was made up we drew you lot first game and I see a similar result to the one when Ronaldo headed back to Utopia, that is Birkenhead.

Decent crowd expected, the odd finger flicking from stand to stand, the same old boring 'calm calm down' shouts from your nippers with zero teeth and the noticable errections from your end when even the word Royle is mooted.

Roll on 3 weeks...

Ah, dee do do dont de do! :afro:

100%.

Joss Labadie, the lad we got from West Brom and one of the saviour towards end of last season, is looking very bright.

Goodsion, despite the age, mastering the defence.

This Dutch right back we've got is meant to be boss, although im yet to see him.

Friendly or not, played Forest who had a near full strength team out last night, battered them.

"This Dutch right back we've got is meant to be boss"

Scousers - you have to laugh dont you!

3 points are definately there for the taking at prenton Park cos if we finish below tranmere this year we'll go down.

Scousers - you have to laugh dont you!

3 points are definately there for the taking at prenton Park cos if we finish below tranmere this year we'll go down.

look at your picture, darling.

you look like a prize tit. you're the kind of fella who has turned football into a Gladiators-esque scene.

hugging a huge owl? :lol:

Can't see Tranmere struggling this year to the extent of last, take out the Barnes (still funny) start and add on the average they picked up after and I'm sure they'd have been well clear of us.

Anyway, this Birkenheaven chap seems a bit too sensible for their lot. When can we expect the usual band of illiterate keyboard warriors?

Can't see Tranmere struggling this year to the extent of last, take out the Barnes (still funny) start and add on the average they picked up after and I'm sure they'd have been well clear of us.

Anyway, this Birkenheaven chap seems a bit too sensible for their lot. When can we expect the usual band of illiterate keyboard warriors?

:lol: It's an internet forum, who cares if you're sensible or not?

look at your picture, darling.

you look like a prize tit. you're the kind of fella who has turned football into a Gladiators-esque scene.

hugging a huge owl? :lol:

Gladiators-esque? I dont remember that part? I remember the tiger and Oliver Reed, not the owl.