• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like him, can we keep him?

Pweeeeasseeeee!

And to answer your question young whipper snapper, we are never scared of a season, we are Oldham and are used to droll, lifeless :censored:e!

You kinda get used to that really.

I've heard this little forum of yours is under increased dictatorship-esque scrutiny.

I've tried to get on before, but they didnt seem to want to accept me. Is it because im white? I wasnt sure.

Forum gestapo - blerts.

No, its because your scouse and a bit of a tit .

summer holidays so no

:D When I was a nipper, it was full of activities around here, the leisure peninsula and all that jazz.

We'd mooch the three wheels off a Reliant, turn it over, then burn it. Hubcaps were later on.

Then, we'd go the park, walkman in hand, listen to The La's and smoke exotic plants through a Heldenbrau can.

the good old days.

Would you like to elaborate Mr IveGottaJob..?

Not much to elaborate on really only to say he isn't atall optimistic about the coming season, he doesn't think the squad is great and he's not Parry's biggest fan either, he thinks you will struggle again this season but hopes you will be alright and stay up.

I don't think we'll do brilliant either, but I'm a sight more optimistic than him, I think we will be okay in mid table.

Sorry about having a job I wasn't boasting, honest.

Not much to elaborate on really only to say he isn't atall optimistic about the coming season, he doesn't think the squad is great and he's not Parry's biggest fan either, he thinks you will struggle again this season but hopes you will be alright and stay up.

I don't think we'll do brilliant either, but I'm a sight more optimistic than him, I think we will be okay in mid table.

Sorry about having a job I wasn't boasting, honest.

You where boasting though, lets face it. Billy big shot.

Parry kept a team what was smashed to pieces in this league, despite the odds being stacked against him, good enough for me now.

Let's face it, physio or not, he's more experienced than Paul Dickov. He's actually managed.

Your mate is a top end bellend.

Not only was he our second top scorer last year he also has an enormous wang. So a bit of respect would be appreciated.

Err hang on, talking about wangs I felt a bit disturbed when I saw Furman modelling the away kit.

:D When I was a nipper, it was full of activities around here, the leisure peninsula and all that jazz.

We'd mooch the three wheels off a Reliant, turn it over, then burn it. Hubcaps were later on.

Then, we'd go the park, walkman in hand, listen to The La's and smoke exotic plants through a Heldenbrau can.

the good old days.

You forgot the nicking from your nan in all that fluffy :censored:e mentioned above.

You forgot the nicking from your nan in all that fluffy :censored:e mentioned above.

WORST PLACES FOR CRIMES

Vehicle crime: Nottingham

Rape: Portsmouth

Assault: Leicester

Burglary: Stockport

Robbery: Greater Manchester

Gun crime: Bradford

Murder: Nottingham

Source: Reform report.

We nick, but you nick more.

Do you lot still wear earrings?

Edited by Birkenheaven

You where boasting though, lets face it. Billy big shot.

Parry kept a team what was smashed to pieces in this league, despite the odds being stacked against him, good enough for me now.

Let's face it, physio or not, he's more experienced than Paul Dickov. He's actually managed.

Your mate is a top end bellend.

Firstly I never said he was my mate, I said I work with him (he's still a bin dipper remember).

He's been a season ticket holder over 20 years and clearly from the content of your posts he knows more about Tranmere than you could ever know.

I can also assure you that you wouldn't say that to his face or you would be left with no face.

BTW having a job's great, you get paid and everything, you ought to try it sometime, maybe you wouldn't need to steal everything you see then.

WORST PLACES FOR CRIMES

Vehicle crime: Nottingham

Rape: Portsmouth

Assault: Leicester

Burglary: Stockport

Robbery: Greater Manchester

Gun crime: Bradford

Murder: Nottingham

Source: Reform report.

We nick, but you nick more.

Do you lot still wear earrings?

I dont see Oldham in that list?.