Peaked too soon!

Woah whose rattled your cage :wink:

Maybe we have, however the feel good factor is returning and we have played better footy now than all last season put together.

If our performances now can get some more bums on seats great - keeping them there I agree is another matter.

I hope your wrong, but glad of your input to put my feet back on the ground

Maybe we have, however the feel good factor is returning and we have played better footy now than all last season put together.

If our performances now can get some more bums on seats great - keeping them there I agree is another matter.

:blink::unsure::shock:

we've played much better football pre-season than last season full stop tbh. We play the ball well, we look for each other, put alot of pressure on. I think we look quite strong going into the season. Lets just see how we do against Preston eh?

:lol: i'm very optimistic. I don't really think we're going up but i think we're going to have a very decent season and who knows where we'll end up!

would really love you to be right but can't help thinking we are all getting VERY giddy after a couple of home friendly victories against teams 3 weeks off the start of their season. Anything better than a flirt with relegation would be a success in my view. Lets all chill and just see what happens eh. Tom Eaves is not the messiah and Pawel Abbott is not the devil incarnate. We are latics and the truth will hopefully lie somewhere in between

KTF

Was that a jet flying over, just then?!

Miss Under of Dog .

I feel you have just fallen for a :whoosh: