Man Utd Midfielder Anderson In Near Fatal Car Crash

Manchester United midfielder Anderson has been pulled unconscious from the wreckage of a burning car moments before it exploded, according to reports.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Showbiz-N...loded_-_Reports

A very lucky escape by the sounds of it. I don't want to jump to conclusions but it sounds like they were drink driving.

Whining about some guy's picture on a website.

What a sad, sad life you must lead.

:petesake:

Latics breaking your heart because we have sold a striker who only scored 13 goals and looked like a lazy f**k ?

what a sad sad life you must lead

I don't want to jump to conclusions but it sounds like they were drink driving.

Given that there is absolutely nothing in the story to suggest anything to do with alcohol, I would say you are making a massive jump to an entirely baseless conclusion. :lol:

Given that there is absolutely nothing in the story to suggest anything to do with alcohol, I would say you are making a massive jump to an entirely baseless conclusion. :lol:

But he left a club so he must have been at least drinking otherwise why go to a club in the first place! :wink:

The way I read it is there were three in the car, and it crashed, so the woman was obviously driving.

This also means that the 'Victor' was sitting on Andersons knee.

I don't want to speculate but all the evidence is pointing towards back door loving

Davies has potential, but he might be too much of a headcase to realise it. It'll be one cracking manager who will get the best out of him. That said, 14 goals in a season of which he missed a fair chunk of through injury, wasn't that bad for a first season. I would rather us have kept Davies than get Whingeass in on loan. He looked pretty good after coming back from Stockport which was a pretty successful loan move for him.

Edited by PlayItLivo

I don't want to speculate but all the evidence is pointing towards back door loving

"One witness told the Jornal de Noticias daily: "I thought he (Anderson) was dead. My brother dragged him out of the car, and we put out the flames before the entire car burned down."

Does Barrymore have a brother? :wink:

Well hold on. I'm far from Davies' favourite fan, but for half a season he was great (in the season in question).

Like Dudley was.

In a sort of milk and honey way, perhaps. I see it different, that's how these things work I suppose.

See The Cooksey Effect.