Countdown till Tranmere

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually just get there and get taxi under the bridge and head to Pubs near the ground but gonna get to Liverpool early and have a gander round the town Centre. Make a full day and night of it.

Good choice. It's the inaugural Pride festival in Liverpool on Saturday so it'll be pretty lively.

I assume when it says on the OS that you need ID to pay on the day they're just talking about concession prices? Not that clear from how they've worded it.

Good choice. It's the inaugural Pride festival in Liverpool on Saturday so it'll be pretty lively.

I assume when it says on the OS that you need ID to pay on the day they're just talking about concession prices? Not that clear from how they've worded it.

Yep, juniors (under 16) and Adults (23+) can pay on the turnstile.

Good choice. It's the inaugural Pride festival in Liverpool on Saturday so it'll be pretty lively.I assume when it says on the OS that you need ID to pay on the day they're just talking about concession prices? Not that clear from how they've worded it.

Purely coincidental :unsure:

This squad now gives me confidence that this time next year we will be in League 1 still and not League 2

Me too.

As has been started above, I think it is interesting to see where all the signings have come from, in comparison to Dangerous dave, who signed virtually all his players from league two and below. In comparison, Dickov has signed Jones and Feeney, who both will be more than comfortable in League 1, and 3 kids with experience of Premierhip set-up. Kelly is the only true gamble, and if it works, great. If not, so what... Holdsworth has returned and he has plenty of league 1 experience, and our own kids have a years more experience, and hopefully Furman will have figured out that he si the player everyone thought him to be...

Throw in the little man himself, and the credentials of this squad in comparison to last year is far higher. Now, I'm not expecting miracles, but its a lot more rosier now...