Countdown till Tranmere

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I don't like to take a dump on anyone...... :grin:

whatever takes your fancy I suppose. However, I would love a win but most importantly, I wanna see the team keep the standard they have set themselves and maintain the passion they seem to have found again.

"If you WIN it...they will come" (well the fans I hope back to oafc)

If the fans can see some passion and desire and players playing for the shirt then it's already a positive after last seasons non-event.

If we're also fortunate to string together a good run of results then maybe we can entice some of the stayaways back.

Me neither.

Don't you have to be a Liberal MP for that sort of thing?

He only did that because of the trauma he was internalising on account of going bald, I read him stating as much in an article. I was glad to find out the truth, because until then I had assumed that he was firstly to some degree homosexual in orientation, and secondly a depraved pervert. It goes to show how wrong we can be in the assumptions we make.

This is where the rarely wrong could help build up interest and report how well tickets are selling.

Someone said a couple of days ago that over 600 had already been sold even though it's pay on the day as well.

I suppose that's not newsworthy though.

He only did that because of the trauma he was internalising on account of going bald, I read him stating as much in an article. I was glad to find out the truth

I wonder. If I humped half the female population of England do you think Mrs o4u would accept the "I was internalising my folical disability" as a reasonable explanation?

I had assumed that he was firstly to some degree homosexual in orientation

A reasonable assumption for a Lib-Dem MP, unless there is evidence to the contrary.

and secondly a depraved pervert. It goes to show how wrong we can be in the assumptions we make.

A reasonable assumption for any MP.

Had a dream last night about Sat

it was a scrappy game and we scored in the 89th minute.... but Tranmere protested it saying they wasnt ready and walked off the pitch.

The ref then awarded a penalty shoot out and we won :shock:

Class.

I dreamt Brill made a brilliant point blank save and then rolled the ball out to their striker on the 6 yard line who tapped in the winner.

:angry:

Class.

I dreamt Brill made a brilliant point blank save and then rolled the ball out to their striker on the 6 yard line who tapped in the winner.

:angry:

My dream was different to that.

I dreamt I was on a flight and I rushed to someone's rescue after they had a fit on board. I was a National hero.