Countdown till Tranmere

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually just get there and get taxi under the bridge and head to Pubs near the ground but gonna get to Liverpool early and have a gander round the town Centre. Make a full day and night of it.

Can you get a Ferry to Birkenhead?

I think you can get a ferry across the Mersey.

Suppose 800 is alright up to now. And maybe quite alot pay on the day with any hope.

That 800 will be 1000-ish by Saturday and like I said, most will go without tickets. That gives us at least 2000 in a stand that holds 2500. I reckon it'll be close to capacity.

Woof.

I've not bothered, Im hoping the queues outside will enable me to get in for concession prices.

It's worked at Vale and Bury to name a couple

If you want to get in as as young person you still need to buy a ticket from the ticket office and prove your age.

I haven't got a ticket.

I'd think at least as many will turn up without a ticket.

Lady in the ticket office said the busiest day is always after payday on Friday.........Probably 1200 advance sales and a few hundred will pay on the day.

I reckon we will have close to 2000.....it should be a cracking atmosphere and a thumping good win would be just brilliant!!