latics sign sunderland duo

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good stuff. That photo really makes me chuckle.

Looks like we have just boosted our height quota anyway. You never know, we might actually score from a corner.

Me too - looks like he's a 12 years old with the school 6th form bullies!!

Hardly a surprise considering how much was being discussed on here; but 2 more bodies in - with M'Voto having L1 experience under his belt too. Games & time will tell if they are to become good signings; but welcome to BP lads.

M'Voto struggled to get in a relegated Southend side, that's my worry about him. Looked a very solid player but also looked like he had a costly mistake in him too. Is M'Voto the huge guy in the photo?

M'voto didnt get in the Southend side after injury because they was already relegated and the manager openly said he wanted to play his own Centre Backs to see what he had to work with next year and who he should re sign etc.

When M'voto come on against us he looked a cut above.

M'Voto struggled to get in a relegated Southend side, that's my worry about him. Looked a very solid player but also looked like he had a costly mistake in him too. Is M'Voto the huge guy in the photo?

As Razza said that was mainly through injury. Up until the injury southend were certainly impressed with him. Certainly the feeling is that he's one of those players who takes a while to get going after injury, but the more he plays the better.

In theory the kind of centre back we've needed for a while - some experience but young, big, strong and pacy. But let's wait and see!