Tony P - Unsung hero

TP is certainly not underrated or unsung not only at the club, but also within his profession - very highly rated.

Does a great job at BP, how much longer we can keep him is another question, let's hope he isn't too ambitious. :wink:

Unsung heroes, are a bit strange, in the same way as quantum particles. Once you identify them, they are no longer unsung!

However, that certainly does not detract from the great job that TP has done over the years at Latics.

And to add something no-one has mentioned yet, he is a thoroughly decent and personable chap too.

Edited by bpmarko

Come on Roger I think we need the full top 10 listed please

1. Tony Carss – Descriptive word: Clinical

2. Tony Soprano – Descriptive word: Fuhgeddaboudit

3. Tony Philliskirk – Descriptive word: amplification

4. Tony Hart – Descriptive word: Arty

5. Tony Adams – Descriptive word: Guinness

6. Tony Yeboah – Descriptive word: Crossbar

7. Tony the Tiger – Descriptive word: Great

8. Tony Blair – Descriptive word: Fibber

9. Tony Thompson – Descriptive word: Tiger

10. Toni (&Guy) – Descriptive word: Coiffeur/butcher

1. Tony Carss – Descriptive word: Clinical

2. Tony Soprano – Descriptive word: Fuhgeddaboudit

3. Tony Philliskirk – Descriptive word: amplification

4. Tony Hart – Descriptive word: Arty

5. Tony Adams – Descriptive word: Guinness

6. Tony Yeboah – Descriptive word: Crossbar

7. Tony the Tiger – Descriptive word: Great

8. Tony Blair – Descriptive word: Fibber

9. Tony Thompson – Descriptive word: Tiger

10. Toni (&Guy) – Descriptive word: Coiffeur/butcher

Very disappointed there's no room for The Hadley <_<

FTFY <_<

No mate. Maid Marrion was one of the best kids progams of the early 90's. Tony Robinson, Cat from Red dwarf, special guests galore. It was alwys a good friday when it was on.

And a mint closing theme tune.

Edited by pukka

No mate. Maid Marrion was one of the best kids progams of the early 90's. Tony Robinson, Cat from Red dwarf, special guests galore. It was alwys a good friday when it was on.

And a mint closing theme tune.

I used to work with someone called Gillian and regularly substituted her name into the tune... great theme for a top show! Mud noodles and mud pie - cordon bleu!

As for the (albeit very small) minority who have issues with Dickov the player, and for his City connections – simply; get over yourselves. Such a school-boy and immature attitude IMO; ‘I’m not happy because he played for City’ or ‘Im not happy because he was a bit prickly as a player’ is no basis at all for not getting behind him in his new role as manager of OAFC. Oh, and Ross is it? You can actually be looking forward to this coming season with an enthusiasm that you thought had been finally lost last season, without ‘blindly cheering on the new man after 5 minutes in the job’.

Hold on a fecking second...where at all have I said I'm not behind him??? And it's BB80 to you!

I was getting :censored: for sticking up a post about TP being a Legend and about how we possibly wouldn't have a club but for him and when I got stick for it, I posted that I should instead "tow the line" and be happy clapping over the Dickov hype. Which it is...I've no problem with the start Dickov has made at all...long may it continue and then maybe the adulation will be warranted. But don't start that :censored: that I'm not behind him as you're very, very wrong!

Maybe you should start by reading my signature that I've had since he arrived....*some people!!!*

Edited by boundaryblue80