"I didn't think either side deserved to win the game."

What an absolute tool.

I dont think he watched the same game as me !!!!

Possession

Tranmere 48% Oldham 52%

Attempts on target

Tranmere 2 Oldham 7

Attempts off target

Tranmere 4 Oldham 5

Corners

Tranmere 3 Oldham 5

look at the stats veat them at everything - shots on target 7 - 2

clueless scouse pr1ck

I dont think he watched the same game as me !!!!

Possession

Tranmere 48% Oldham 52%

Attempts on target

Tranmere 2 Oldham 7

Attempts off target

Tranmere 4 Oldham 5

Corners

Tranmere 3 Oldham 5

look at the stats veat them at everything - shots on target 7 - 2

clueless scouse pr1ck

Apparently Radio Merseyside said that Tranmere 'deserved at least a draw'. Then again their 'expert' Alan Jackson also felt the need to comment on the fact that their keeper was wearing different colour socks to the outfield players, so i think we can dismiss their opinions as worthless.

Radio Merseyside also claimed that Tranmere were always going to be at a disadvantage yesterday because they have a new manager in charge, they've lost key players over the summer and the new players haven't really had time to settle in, whereas the Oldham squad were far more settled. I don't know how much these clowns get paid to do no research and talk bulls**t all the live long day.

Radio Merseyside also claimed that Tranmere were always going to be at a disadvantage yesterday because they have a new manager in charge, they've lost key players over the summer and the new players haven't really had time to settle in, whereas the Oldham squad were far more settled. I don't know how much these clowns get paid to do no research and talk bulls**t all the live long day.

Radio Merseyside said nine of their players were regulars, so that argument is lost.

I'll admit that is pretty cringeworthy, but that's local radio for you I guess - subjective to the point of not letting the facts get in the way sometimes. Is your local station as bad?

As for the game, you'll get few complaints from Tranmere fans as to the fairness of the result - we all saw the game & what we witnessed rather spoke for itself, sadly for us. :disappointed:

I'll admit that is pretty cringeworthy, but that's local radio for you I guess - subjective to the point of not letting the facts get in the way sometimes. Is your local station as bad?

As for the game, you'll get few complaints from Tranmere fans as to the fairness of the result - we all saw the game & what we witnessed rather spoke for itself, sadly for us. :disappointed:

A fair assessment that mate. I was at the game and I wouldn't say we "absolutely battered" you like some on here would have you believe but anything other than an away win would have been scandalous....