and they say people suffer in the gaza strip

boboafc

Bob, mate, I beg of you. Please don't try and take the high ground in this debate.

Both sides are as bad as each other. There is no 'better' side as they're both intent on blowing each other up.

Stop trying to defend the actions of Israel, they're indefensible.

Instead of putting your energy into showing us the 'lies' of the media why not go out and find a person from gaza and have a cup of tea together, get to know them and their friends? Try seeing it from their side whilst allowing them to see it from yours?

No? OK. Go shoot each other then, have fun.

Bob, mate, I beg of you. Please don't try and take the high ground in this debate.

Both sides are as bad as each other. There is no 'better' side as they're both intent on blowing each other up.

Instead of putting your energy into showing us the 'lies' of the media why not go out and find a person from gaza and have a cup of tea together, get to know them and their friends? Try seeing it from their side whilst allowing them to see it from yours?

Superb.

Ha!

:applause1::applause1::applause1::applause1:

Make your way to the top of the class; a top response!! :lol:

Ruins, Israeli destructions, poverty... that's what the media makes out of a Gaza. Of course, that's what they want to show the world to have a case against Israel. But look...look what is really Gaza..http://www.bivouac-id.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25848

Either you all pack it all in, or you wipe each other off the face of the map. Either way, stop mucking about and get on with it - I can't stand this in-between bit.

It's brilliant. "Gazans*" are living the life of Riley in the squalid desert refugee camp which Bob kicked them into after he stole their homes, they aren't allowed to earn any income by exports and they aren't allowed to be sent free aid or else Israelis murder the people bringing it. But they are minted and having a great time.

* there are no Gazans as such, they are just people the Israelis have shoveled there in the hope of someone else taking them on.

Speaking as someone who grew up with a Christian faith, I fail to understand how you can so brazenly say that you don't care about the situation there with a clear concience. If you said that you couldn't see a solution I would understand.

You could of askedwhy I didn't care any more instead of just being a :censored:

Why should a christain care about two set of murdering terrorists?

I believe Jesus said one or two things that suggest you should. Instead of, shall we say, washing your hands? Which of course is itself to treat individuals according to their race/nationality, which is extremely evil in this situation. Most people on both sides are trying to look after themselves and their families on the basis of the situation they have grown up in as best as they see fit. Some turn to hate or oppression as the solution, but you want to send them all to Hell. Nice.

I believe Jesus said one or two things that suggest you should. Instead of, shall we say, washing your hands? Which of course is itself to treat individuals according to their race/nationality, which is extremely evil in this situation. Most people on both sides are trying to look after themselves and their families on the basis of the situation they have grown up in as best as they see fit. Some turn to hate or oppression as the solution, but you want to send them all to Hell. Nice.

When did I mention hell?

I am happy to leave them to be judged by the big man upstairs... I worry about things I can have an impact on and leave the rest to others...

They have been blowing themselves up since I was born... And it's unlikey to change any time soon... God isn't getting involved and stopping it so why should I ?

When did I mention hell?

I am happy to leave them to be judged by the big man upstairs... I worry about things I can have an impact on and leave the rest to others...

They have been blowing themselves up since I was born... And it's unlikey to change any time soon... God isn't getting involved and stopping it so why should I ?

You said that you didn't care. Leaving the orphans to go unfed and the cripples not to be healed on the basis that you have decided that both are terrorist nations seems a bit un-Biblical to me. Remind me where Samaritans, good or bad, come from? What was the teaching from that parable?

You said that you didn't care. Leaving the orphans to go unfed and the cripples not to be healed on the basis that you have decided that both are terrorist nations seems a bit un-Biblical to me. Remind me where Samaritans, good or bad, come from? What was the teaching from that parable?

Do you really think I care what you think.:). Specially on anything spiritual.... It's funny that just because someone is religious you expect me to shed a great deal of time worrying about every sinner on the planet...

I will live my own life as well as I can and do what good I can realistically can... Outside of that you would be pretty depressed if you took on the weight of the worlds problems...

Do I feel sorry for normal people caught up in terrible situations... Of course... Do I particularly care about this mad conflict that has gone for a stupid amount of time, not really...

Edited by oafc0000

Some people really have stereotypical view of what a Christian don't they... Specially the ones who spent five mins as children going to the odd church service... :lol: We aren't all sandals, guitars and a set of mugs for every prat on the planet...

Even Jesus didn't try fixing the world... He had his hands full with the region he lived in... My duty as a Christian is to live my life by the bible (as much as you can to a book that totally contradicts itself) and do what good I can do... Riding a White horse across this forum pretending to worry about conflicts I have zero control over isn't what it is about...

Edited by oafc0000