oldham v Nott County

For those who want to take part in this season's prediction league, you can now place your predictions for the Notts County game by clicking here.

cant wait for saturday actually...think its going to be a good game and hopefully 3 points in the bag for us,as long as hughes or burgess dont score we be fine,lol

I believe they have sold a masssive amount of tickets.....wait for it, wait for it...

Phew!!! we might be able to hear them from the entire RRE. Hope it doesn't echo too much in that end :grin:

I have no doubt though, this number will increase.

Hope we have a good turnout too on Sat. I hope a good 2,000. Bought my ticket all ready

I believe they have sold a masssive amount of tickets.....wait for it, wait for it...

Phew!!! we might be able to hear them from the entire RRE. Hope it doesn't echo too much in that end :grin:

I have no doubt though, this number will increase.

Hope we have a good turnout too on Sat. I hope a good 2,000. Bought my ticket all ready

is the whole of the rre given to county then?

Notts County got spanked off Huddersfield and were ripped to pieces against Plymouth..how they won only god knows.....they have no pace at the back....if Tayls plays up top or Tounkare we will have a field day! Can honestly say this is the first game I've been confident of us winning since the season before last!