Brentford Away

does anyone have a Tesco clubcard? do you know how much I would have to spend in order to have enough points to get either one or two adult tickets for Brentford vs Oldham?

thanks for your help

£350 in store or £700 in petrol for each adult ticket.

Less than a month's shopping for a typical family.

Or a week's fill-up in post-Brown/Darling Britain!

Your only problem is that they issue the vouchers quarterly and the next lot are due in November.

Edited by opinions4u

£350 in store or £700 in petrol for each adult ticket.

Less than a month's shopping for a typical family.

Or a week's fill-up in post-Brown/Darling Britain!

Your only problem is that they issue the vouchers quarterly and the next lot are due in November.

Thanks for that. Even with my expensive tastes it'd take me a bit longer than a week to rack up! I don't shop for a family so I'll leave it. Cheers for the tip anyway.

I thought exactly the same scapegoat so emailed them on Saturday on the off-chance. Reply which I've copied below confirms we can use the offer for away tickets too....

If you please mark on the form that you would like your tickets to be located in the away end we will do our best to accommodate these for you.

I hope this helps and please feel free to contact me with any further questions.

Best Wishes

David Enstone

Ticket Office Manager

I thought exactly the same scapegoat so emailed them on Saturday on the off-chance. Reply which I've copied below confirms we can use the offer for away tickets too....

If you please mark on the form that you would like your tickets to be located in the away end we will do our best to accommodate these for you.

I hope this helps and please feel free to contact me with any further questions.

Best Wishes

David Enstone

Ticket Office Manager

Well what a nice man.

This is looking like a good trip.

I got a half price family railcard.

I've managed to get rail fare for me and o4u junior for £26 return (using an old credit card which had a refund on it to pay for the trip) - and he can travel in London for £1. Not sure how much for me.

I can get the match tickets on Tesco Clubcard.

I've got some luncheon vouchers that will feed us on the day and the following morning.

Overnight stay in London for free, due to loyalty points built up for buisness travel.

All I need now in free tickets to We Will Rock You or Sister Act and this is going to be the cheapest weekend in London ever!

Well what a nice man.

This is looking like a good trip.

I got a half price family railcard.

I've managed to get rail fare for me and o4u junior for £26 return (using an old credit card which had a refund on it to pay for the trip) - and he can travel in London for £1. Not sure how much for me.

I can get the match tickets on Tesco Clubcard.

I've got some luncheon vouchers that will feed us on the day and the following morning.

Overnight stay in London for free, due to loyalty points built up for buisness travel.

All I need now in free tickets to We Will Rock You or Sister Act and this is going to be the cheapest weekend in London ever!

Me and our kid are going to thumb a lift from Stalyvegas and take some cardboard boxes to sleep in. We planned on doing some shop lifting at the services and having "the off" with a few Millwall at Euston after the game. We were going to do some begging around Covent Garden the morning after the game for breakfast, before we thumb a lift back north.... not really, its the only way of doing it cheaper than you! :grin:

On a serious note, fair play to you for forward planning!

• 3 weeks later...