Latics Player highlights

what a load of crap, shows the goals, Tounkare's effort which was saved but not the efforts that hit the woodwork, but shows the crappy disallowed effort from Charlton. PTV have taken the piss for years and this just takes the biscuit. What happened to our own in house extended highlights? Or can no-one be arsed since Stu Vose left?

what a load of crap, shows the goals, Tounkare's effort which was saved but not the efforts that hit the woodwork, but shows the crappy disallowed effort from Charlton. PTV have taken the piss for years and this just takes the biscuit. What happened to our own in house extended highlights? Or can no-one be arsed since Stu Vose left?

Thats why don't bother with it any more.

Edited by oldhamains

what a load of crap, shows the goals, Tounkare's effort which was saved but not the efforts that hit the woodwork, but shows the crappy disallowed effort from Charlton. PTV have taken the piss for years and this just takes the biscuit.

I couldn't agree more. After watching the brief BBC 'highlights', I was looking forward to Latics Player.

I feared the worst when the time bar showed 2 1/2 minutes but I didn't expect half of that to be given over to the Jarrett incident.

Absolutely pathetic.

Come on Latics, get a snide copy of Stu Vose's editing software and knock up some coverage worthy of the game.

You probably spend more a month on beer though, innit.

Should go private! Get live stream matches online, how many subscriptions would they get out of that, charge fiver a month!

They could charge far more than that but it's not possible anyway. It would infringe upon the agreements that Sky and the Beeb have in place to broadcast live games.

They could charge far more than that but it's not possible anyway. It would infringe upon the agreements that Sky and the Beeb have in place to broadcast live games.

Would it be possible if they only made available to people overseas as we don't get Sky or the Beeb over here. I would definately pay a fiver to watch a stream of the match online!

That's not necessarily true, as individual clubs and the football League have been discussing this over the last year or so. In the not too distant future some clubs are going to be trialling live reserve games with the aim of eventually streaming live FL matches. From what I understand though streaming of live FL games will be available to the away teams' supporters only.

At the match I was in doubt what so ever that Kieran Lee was fouled prior to their disallowed goal. Defo push in the back. Had you seen some of the free kicks awarded on the day where a player just stopped dead and allowed a Latics player to merely rub his back and gain a free kick, then the push on Lee was force ten!

The bbc highlights made it look like charlton edged the chances. They even had to resort to a non effort for Abbott and an offside goal to make that happen. Total :censored: shafts!

London bias I suspect.

Which doesn't match the stats or the online report which show and state we had the better chances.

That's not necessarily true, as individual clubs and the football League have been discussing this over the last year or so. In the not too distant future some clubs are going to be trialling live reserve games with the aim of eventually streaming live FL matches. From what I understand though streaming of live FL games will be available to the away teams' supporters only.

How can they regulate that ?

The bbc highlights made it look like charlton edged the chances. They even had to resort to a non effort for Abbott and an offside goal to make that happen. Total :censored: shafts!

London bias I suspect.

Makes you wonder doesn't it? Seriously it does.

If you hadn't been there or read the reports; watching the BBC highlights would have left you with a feeling that we were really lucky to get the draw; in a game where Charlton had the majority of chances. Poor coverage to not show the woodwork efforts and the one off the line........

e43

BIAS