To the nobbers who booed at full time

Why did supporters boo? Frustration? Disapointment? Boredom? Paying twenty quid to watch a nil-nil bore fest?

As quite rightly pointed out, the boos were very much in the minority to the applause at full time. From the Chaddy, the latics fans got behind the team pretty well with the first audible whinge not until late on in the game.

did'nt hear any boo's myself.we are unbeaten in a playoff spot.i'll take that anyday.these knobs who boo need to get a grip.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The booing was very limited.

But for those who did boo, this is an exceptionally young team and from my experience kids thrive when they're encouraged and rewarded, not when they're treated like :censored: by those that they want to please.

It was certainly heard on the pitch.

Edited by opinions4u

Yes there were some booing in the RRE at the end of the game, yes it was from the section that also got the singing starting too. Mostly I would say the under 25

Must admit,it was bloody annoying, however the game was not good to say the least. Weather terrible, sunshine, showers and blooming windy too. That alone must impact on the game.

Maybe the team being fourth and unbeaten has set the standards too high were some of us are demanding a win every game?

However, we were at home when Carlisle and Sheff.Weds were away, so I'll take it as a lost opportunity to get three points.

Lets keep going....

I left with about 5 minutes to go. (which I usually do, no reflection on the game) And although dissapointed, given the start we've made and the performances so far this season, I certainly don't think the game was worth booing.

As mentioned, it was a frustrating game, but I think some of that came from a half decent Yeovil side who did their best to snuff us out. The rest from a Latics side who didn't quite get out of second gear all game. We huffed and puffed, created two or three reasonable chances in the first half, but didn't quite have the cutting edge. Lots of pretty passing, perhaps too much at times, when a burst into the box or a shot might have been better.

Certainly a dissapointing result, but to those who booed - have a word with yourselves.

Can I just ask; as I've never understood it; why do you leave early? with 5 minutes to go; then with added time (which these days you can bank on being a min of 4 minutes) its almost 10 minutes of the game to go; you must have missed so many late goals & changes of result by leaving so early?

As for the booing; did't hear any in the paddock; but a tad unjust i'd say.