To the nobbers who booed at full time

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If only you ruled the world eh :lol:

Unfortunately for you, it does wash with some people...

Shout, moan, boo, cheer... That's football...

If I ruled the world, you'd be incapable of posting on here. I have loved the fans' response to this season's performances, and was appalled how fickle people were today. I pity you if you think booing today is acceptable.

Edited by maddog

If I ruled the world, you'd be incapable of posting on here. I have loved the fans' response to this season's performances, and was appalled how fickle people were today. I pity you if you think booing today is acceptable.

:lol:

Booing is always acceptable if fee paying fans want do it...

Edited by oafc0000

:lol:

Booing is always acceptable if fee paying fans want do it...

Wrong. It happens, for some weird reason. That it happens does not mean it is acceptable. Paying in does not surpass the rules of 'my club etiquette'. And that is why I pity you.

Wrong. It happens, for some weird reason. That it happens does not mean it is acceptable. Paying in does not surpass the rules of 'my club etiquette'. And that is why I pity you.

"my club etiquette" :lol:

So it is unacceptable to you... So what... Maybe you should approach the club about creating a new ground rule :P

Like I said, there is no way I would of booed but I wouldn't lose sleep over how others want to enjoy their day out :) I doubt the club value your money any more than other fans to be frank...

"my club etiquette" :lol:

So it is unacceptable to you... So what... Maybe you should approach the club about creating a new ground rule :P

Like I said, there is no way I would of booed but I wouldn't lose sleep over how others want to enjoy their day out :) I doubt the club value your money any more than other fans to be frank...

I should imagine the club massively appreciates my pound vs a negative pound that appears to use the club as a toy. Latics is a thing to be cherished and nurtured. Treat it well, know it's done the best it can, and be proud of it if it tried it's hardest. Bit like parenting.

Should I be pitying your child as well? :)

Edited by maddog

I should imagine the club massively appreciates my pound vs a negative pound that appears to use the club as a toy. Latics is a thing to be cherished and nurtured. Treat it well, know it's done the best it can, and be proud of it if it tried it's hardest. Bit like parenting.

Should I be pitying your child as well? :)

WTF as my kid to do with this ? grow up...

I think you should wake up and go have a chat with Hardy / Corney and ask them if they give a dam where the money comes from... Fans should be able to enjoy their day out anyway they want... There is more than you in the world :)

Edited by oafc0000

No body was boooooooing around me, had a lot of grumpy old men around me though! Moaning about everything. People like that can put you on a downer. :(

I was sat with my little nephew in the main stand last year and everyone was moaning even though we was 2-0 up... Little kid looks up and has to ask if we are sat in the away stand :lol: couldn't stop laughing...

I think you should wake up and go have a chat with Hardy / Corney and ask them if they give a dam where the money comes from... Fans should be able to enjoy their day out anyway they want... There is more than you in the world :)

Yes, there's more than me. I wish the club to go on by showing the players, owner, manager, several new fans people brought that we're a club worth supporting and fighting for - not a club where people dread making a mistake and where people don't want to be because of the negative atmosphere around.

And, as businessmen, I should imagine corney and hardy would rather have my positive pound than others' destructive pound. And I would lay money on what dickov and his players - the ones who have a direct say in what we watch - would prefer.

So I guess from that statement its fine for the fyc to turn up at BP and cause bother ? After all that is how they enjoy their day out !!

just because someone is entitled to do something doesnt make it either helpful nor right. people seem attempt to justify their actions because they have "paid their money" and while no-one can stop you booing is it really justifiable or helpful to the team to boo your team off when we have had a wholly positive start to the season bar a fustrating 45 mins against a stubburn defence happy to take a point off us?

think the action of booing in this instance reflects more on you than it doeson the team!

Good point well put