Trialist centre half Julian Cherel

Dickov and/or GT have been at every reserve game - even friendlies this season so dont read anything into the fact he was there.

There were white a few crawled out of their holes last night for a first apperance as it was Man U.

Sorry you massive Latics reserves fan. Are you not glad that we got over 1,000 paying customers to a reserve game.

Dickov and/or GT have been at every reserve game - even friendlies this season so dont read anything into the fact he was there.

There were white a few crawled out of their holes last night for a first apperance as it was Man U.

Hardly helps when most games are mid-afternoon and people are at work...but I guess it was at 7.30pm last night as "it was Man U"...

Most games are at 7:30...

I'll be looking out for them then...when I've looked, they've been 2pm...weren't the last 2 at 2pm? Tranmere definitely was afternoon. Burnley...wasn't that 2pm also?

EDIT: http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/Reser...2117383,00.html

Some at 2pm...others at 7pm...hopefully make a few others this season (committments permitting.)

From looking at the next 6 home games...3 are at 2pm, 3 are at 7pm

Edited by boundaryblue80

I'll be looking out for them then...when I've looked, they've been 2.30...weren't the last 2 at 2.30? Tranmere definitely was afternoon. Burnley...wasn't that 2.30 also?

Perhaps there's been a shift this year, last season they were almost all at 7:30. I think maybe 3 were at a different time... *looks at Prozac*