Rio Ferdinand exclusive

If they had got an interview with him, then it would have made a story. By all accounts it sounds like Rio is on his way back to the dressing room and Bugby is stood there amongst all the riff raff with his pen and paper shouting across the tunnel, "Rio! Rio!, How did the game go?", Rio looking over thinking "Who's this guy? A fan or summat?" responds "It went well, thanks", and carries on walking.

Edited by PlayItLivo

If they had got an interview with him, then it would have made a story. By all accounts it sounds like Rio is on his way back to the dressing room and Bugby is stood there amongst all the riff raff with his pen and paper shouting across the tunnel, "Rio! Rio!, How did the game go?", Rio looking over thinking "Who's this guy? A fan or summat?" responds "It went well, thanks", and carries on walking.

Hold on............. No you've got it all wrong. The media wanted to talk and Rio wouldn't. However he wanted to give Latics the exclusive.

It's Latics official website for gods sake. What are we doing with this tripe on it.

Hold on............. No you've got it all wrong. The media wanted to talk and Rio wouldn't. However he wanted to give Latics the exclusive.

It's Latics official website for gods sake. What are we doing with this tripe on it.

+1

The next story will be about how happy Ian Moore is with life at the minute...

Erm last time I checked we were in the 3rd division and this fella is the England Captain. I'll tell you all what, ask those who played against him last night if it was a big thing. :censored: me, some really do believe we are Real Madrid.

Club rivalries or not I thought Ferdinand conducted himself well on and off the field yesterday, Rio's praise and encouragement to young Crompton would have made the kid feel a million dollars and realise he has a good future in the game if he continues to work hard.

Edited by BP1960

Erm last time I checked we were in the 3rd division and this fella is the England Captain. I'll tell you all what, ask those who played against him last night if it was a big thing. F- me, some really do believe we are Real Madrid.

I bet they were chuffed to bits to be playing against him. Had i lived closer to the area i would of also gone to see the game. However for our website to be claiming an exclusive when it was a passing 5 words is embarrasing!

I bet they were chuffed to bits to be playing against him. Had i lived closer to the area i would of also gone to see the game. However for our website to be claiming an exclusive when it was a passing 5 words is embarrasing!

If Sky news and Sports and other media had to pay Latics a fee for using the exclusive then the 5 words would have been well worthwhile.

If Sky news and Sports and other media had to pay Latics a fee for using the exclusive then the 5 words would have been well worthwhile.

Fair point if thats how these media quotes work! However I would be amazed If Sky had to pay us anything over £20 for "It went well, thanks"