Peterborough United 5-2 Latics

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need to take a harsh look in the mirror and stop thinking we can beat anyone. It's that kind of laxidazicle attitude that prompts mistakes on the pitch.

Especially with Kieran Lee faffing about in the box. Get it cleared and play smart or you aren't invited to any more of my parties.

If Gregan played today i think it would have been a different score. He certainly would of given as good as he would have got and lead the team through the on slought in the second half, ala Southampton last season.

Surely after the Huddersfield reslut, everyone new what to expect the second half???? Peterbrough were always gonna go for the throat and they did.

wheres the steel dickov.

how can you be 2-0 up and lose 5-2.

so much for the defence, they cant blame the strikers for not scoring , we were 2-0 up for christs sake.

can someone tell me when the last team were 2-0 up at boundary park and we came out 5-2 winners

oh and dickov stop sending me emails about the next game until you get it right.

last 3 games. 2 draws and a defeat by 5. :ranting:

They have the best strikers in the division and at 2 0 down did the same to Huddersfield last week. Perhaps we should have closed the game down a little at 2 0 but Dickov will have learned a lot about the team today and I have a feeling we may see Gregan back in defence for the next game.

Two more goals from midfield and out of a total of ten so far this season only two have come from the strikers.....we need the strikers to be more of a threat especially Feeney who has a lot of experience playing in a higher division, Tounkare and Kelly are only learning at this level and will gradually get better with games.

It's a wide open division and If we can stay in touch with the top 10 I think we will see our best form in the second half of the season.

They have the best strikers in the division and at 2 0 down did the same to Huddersfield last week. Perhaps we should have closed the game down a little at 2 0 but Dickov will have learned a lot about the team today and I have a feeling we may see Gregan back in defence for the next game.

Two more goals from midfield and out of a total of ten so far this season only two have come from the strikers.....we need the strikers to be more of a threat especially Feeney who has a lot of experience playing in a higher division, Tounkare and Kelly are only learning at this level and will gradually get better with games.

It's a wide open division and If we can stay in touch with the top 10 I think we will see our best form in the second half of the season.

The strikers are not producing at all which is becoming a big concern already.

Need a win next week,4 without a win now....

jarrett and to a lesser extent Hazell (shows again) that they are our weak links added to, on present form defensively, Black.

Jarrett started well but aint a CB, i was worried going into today with him at CB. OK Lee gave the 3rd away from poor play but he has been excellent all season so far.

Judging by the commentary we didnt get a grip of the middle at all 2nd half

Team for the next game:

Brill

Lee

Hazell

GREGAN

JACOBSON

DIKABA

Jones

Furman

Taylor

Tounkara

Feeney

jarrett and to a lesser extent Hazell (shows again) that they are our weak links added to, on present form defensively, Black.

Jarrett started well but aint a CB, i was worried going into today with him at CB. OK Lee gave the 3rd away from poor play but he has been excellent all season so far.

Judging by the commentary we didnt get a grip of the middle at all 2nd half

Team for the next game:

Brill

Lee

Hazell

GREGAN

JACOBSON

DIKABA

Jones

Furman

Taylor

Tounkara

Feeney

Yeah i'd go for that. Anyone heard from people at the game how Black was today? Was a bit surprised Jacobson wasn't given a go ahead of him given how well he's been doing in the reserves, and after last Saturday.