he is leaving, yantarno is still coming to latics, greg abbott is going to replace dave penny and taylor is going to leeds for 500k or is it burnley for 1.2 mill?

all of these have come from "contacts" within the club how many have been true

several rumours, all could have something in them, but the only way we will know is if the club releases a statement

The same M'Voto who was outstanding last night and the man of the match?

What he said /\

I would still love to have SG around the club; even if he isn't able to get his fitness back (which I hope he will) - his experience , pressence & personality will still be invaluable IMO what with us having such a young squad.......

To be honest, Gregan is coming to the end. "Don't let a players legs go on your own pitch" is still true at our level.

I've been a big fan since he joined, but I think now is the time to part company - especially as we seem to be moving towards younger, lower paid, players. Hell look at our team last night. What was there, one player over 25?

I think Mvoto is signable by us (he'll never make Division 1 stuff), add on the couple of seniors (Rubes/Jarrett) and pick up a youngster (the French lad?) and we are sorted.