Huddersfield get all the RRE!

In an ideal situation away fans would be given a small percentage of the stadium. This isn't though. We're struggling to bring in 4000 fans as it is, If Huddersfield can bring 3000+ on a tuesday night they can bring the same again if not more for a saturday game against us.

I fully back the club in their decision, the main reason we go the football will be there and if it helps the club and fans are still able to attend then I don't see the problem.

hahahahaha oldham fans in repetitve moan shocker!!!

they will bring more than the large section holds and we wont have 6200 fans there. its not even a new decision, its been happening for at least 18 months get over it.

Quite right Daz. It's completely churlish to be whinging about this when in the cold light of day it's a massive struggle to trawl more than 4,000 Latics fans through the gates.

If it were up to me I'd shut the Chaddy as well.

This decision completely kills any atmosphere there might have been as well. I sat in the Chaddy End for the Hudders game last year and the atmosphere was diabolical, from both sets of fans...

Sadly atmosphere has to be much lower down on the priority list that making cash. Latics fans don't seem to want to come and watch us, so we might as well make money out of away fans that do!

You knew certain teams would get the full section of RRE and one of them would obviously be Hudders.

Yes, spend your money for southampton away, help another team rather than your own team..

Maybe get a ticket with the Hudders fans..?

I'll just save my money for Southampton away instead.

So you would rather give your £20 to Southampton (a club that doesn't need your cash) than give it to Latics. That's great support! I guess you will be happy if the club goes out of business, and you can then go to every Southampton game!!!!!!!!!

So you would rather give your £20 to Southampton (a club that doesn't need your cash) than give it to Latics. That's great support! I guess you will be happy if the club goes out of business, and you can then go to every Southampton game!!!!!!!!!

No. I'd rather go on an away day. Which in my opinion is the main reason I still go as much as I do. As well as a fair few others.

Making the decision to save money to support Latics with a couple of hundred others on the south coast who will have a craic and get behind the team. Then top it off with a night in Southampton rather than use it to sit in silence mumbling moans like the rest of Boundary Park against Huddersfield. It's a matter of opinion, each to their own. I know what i'd rather do.

In the grand old scheme of things, my £20 against Huddersfield wont make a great deal of difference, so off your high horse please. It matters not one bit about what club needs the money. It's still supporting Latics - it's just a difference in opinion on how people perceive the best value for money option. Personally i'd rather spend £100 going overnight to Southampton and have a night out with a couple of mates. Just like I preferred the option to spend £200 on a weekend in Peterborough with a dozen mates watching Latics rather than going to the Yeovil game. Home games on the whole are boring.

Oh and Yard Dog. I was at Wednesday i'm afraid.

Edited by Rocky_Latic