Rememberance Day DISGUST

robboman

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the same rationale, if you'd seen things involving White Christians like I have, you may not think Muslims are that bad.

Do you see where I'm going with this?

I do... Each place has it's bad spots

Although IMO Glodwick & Muslims are the worse I've seen. They seem to think we owe them something, like they can do what they please and get away with it (because they can).

Everyone has their own opinions and so be it. Not everyone agree's with one another, but it my view Oldham would be a hell of al ot more of an attractive place without Muslims taking over - and that is exactly what they are doing.

Call me racist, call me what you want - end of the day THIS IS ENGLAND (love the film btw).

We will soon be the minority in our own country...

Although IMO Glodwick & Muslims are the worse I've seen. They seem to think we owe them something, like they can do what they please and get away with it (because they can).

Everyone has their own opinions and so be it. Not everyone agree's with one another, but it my view Oldham would be a hell of al ot more of an attractive place without Muslims taking over - and that is exactly what they are doing.

Call me racist, call me what you want - end of the day THIS IS ENGLAND (love the film btw).

:petesake::disappointed:

Is that from before the Roman invasion?

Or the Angles and Saxons?

Norse?

Celts?

Normans?

I concentrate on the loving mate... :banana3::banana2: Leave the fighting to the alpha males like you :)

Personally I don't condone fighting (unless its to protect yourself, your family...) - I just don't like being belittled on a forum by a jonny big spuds sat behind a screen - thats all ;)

2012 - The year that the Mayan calendar ends and many see as being the end of the world.

Speaking of the Mayans who were native to central America, I'm sure they were concerned by the European Immigration of the 16th+ Centuries when we went over there, taking their jobs, stealing their women just as we did with North America, Africa and Asia. It's a funny old thing this population migration, been going on for hundreds of years, never been static.

Personally I don't condone fighting (unless its to protect yourself, your family...) - I just don't like being belittled on a forum by a jonny big spuds sat behind a screen - thats all ;)

oh you don't need any of us for you to be belittled... Just keep sharing your opinion with us for that to happen :dedhrse:

:icon_gay:

Edited by oafc0000

oh you don't need any of us for you to belittled... Just keep sharing your opinion with us for that to happen :dedhrse:

:stupid:

Your a funny one aint ya!

If this country was run by people like you I reckon it would be a case of open the flood gates, let them all in, spread the peace love & harmony!

I think that's what happened originally... & now look at the state of the UK

Your a funny one aint ya!

I am fecking hilarious mate :) In my own head anyway :crackpot:

If this country was run by people like you I reckon it would be a case of open the flood gates, let them all in, spread the peace love & harmony!

I think that's what happened originally... & now look at the state of the UK

Why don't you feck off and live somewhere else if you don't like it :grin:

I'm over 40 - you wouldn't pick on an old man would you? :wink:

Oldham has a problem, particularly in the Glodwick area, with a minority of young second/third generation Asians who are just as racist as any member of EDL or the BNP. They'll think nothing of mugging other young people just because they're white and have strayed a little too close. It's a fairly regular occurance.

And you know who their behaviour sickens the most? The rest of the law abiding, moral, respectful Asian community.

These kids (that's all most of them are) exist on the very fringes of their community, an extreme minority, much like the white kids (because that's all most of them are) who get involved in the EDL.