Rememberance Day DISGUST

robboman

For some reason that reminds me of the letter I saw from an Aviva call centre worker in Norwich.

"I've just been told my job's being offshred to India.

This is fantastic news! I'll be able to live like a f*cking prince out there on my wage!"

:lol:

Seriously though...

Minimum wage is around £13k right ? £13k * 27 years is £351k... THat amount isn't going to let you go shark diving :) What you going to do after 50 by the way Robbo :)

I think someone is telling pookies :D

Edited by oafc0000

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, so here's the official (and it's not official anymore as I don't care enough to do anything about it) OWTB stance:

Racits :censored:nut Robbo can stay. Simply to remind us all how much better the world would be without him.

Cheers, I'll drink 2 that

I don't believe a word of what he is saying and fully expect to still be seeing the "from Ashton" tag in 7 months time when he has forgot all about this :)

Who died to give a 23 year old enough money to live 27 years on... The queen! :D

Don't believe me, I could'nt give a flying toss. You keep paying your tax for the rags to sponge off whilst I'm sunning it up, I'll be the happier one.

750k will do me fine, who died is & always will be none of your business.

Don't believe me, I could'nt give a flying toss. You keep paying your tax for the rags to sponge off whilst I'm sunning it up, I'll be the happier one.

750k will do me fine, who died is & always will be none of your business.

You can't be that thick can you ? You do see the irony in what you are saying don't you ?

Seriously though...

Minimum wage is around £13k right ? £13k * 27 years is £351k... THat amount isn't going to let you go shark diving :) What you going to do after 50 by the way Robbo :)

I think someone is telling pookies :D

I think someones jealous. I've got nothing to prove, but if you want pictures of me in my speedo's whilst over there, I'll send them you 1st class.

I think someones jealous. I've got nothing to prove, but if you want pictures of me in my speedo's whilst over there, I'll send them you 1st class.

Jealous of a racist bigot who takes the tax payers money and who then leaves the country to live of his inheritance while claiming its all the muslims taking the piss :D

Like I said... Keep commenting and belittling yourself :D

Jealous of a racist bigot who takes the tax payers money and who then leaves the country to live of his inheritance while claiming its all the muslims taking the piss :D

Like I said... Keep commenting and belittling yourself :D

I would'nt say I'm racist... I don't mind Polish, Indians, Chinese - Just don't like Paki's ... simples

And if you inherited some money, and you wanted a better life style for yourself and your family - You would stay in Oldham, Tameside or where ever you live?

If yes, then your probably one of the select few.

I would'nt say I'm racist... I don't mind Polish, Indians, Chinese - Just don't like Paki's ... simples

:petesake:

And if you inherited some money, and you wanted a better life style for yourself and your family - You would stay in Oldham, Tameside or where ever you live?

If yes, then your probably one of the select few.

I would probably use it to grow the business... or start a new venture... or invest it... I wouldn't shoot to the otherside of the world with some made idea I can live off it to I am 50...

:petesake: - your going to get a sore head if you keep slapping it!

I would probably use it to grow the business... or start a new venture... or invest it... I wouldn't shoot to the otherside of the world with some made idea I can live off it to I am 50...

50 was an exaggeration. Although a year gap in my career won't harm nobody.

Perm, but going to live the high life for a year until I decide if I want to go back into work (over there) at that point.

Nosey bugger aint ya!

I haven't asked any questions!!! :lol: :lol: You just keep letting your mouth run off!!!

So now you will be taking those jobs you said you won't be taking off the born and breed Australians :) While sitting there in your England shirt wondering why everyone has a problem with you :D

Lets be honest... You haven't got a clue about anything have you :D