Rememberance Day DISGUST

robboman

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but did'nt they ban xmas decorations in Oldham a year or 2 (maybe 3) ago?

Don't remember that being the case in Oldham. May have been. I'm sure other places have done the same. My point is, it was more than likely done on the advice of some well meaning politically correct WHITE middle class busy body who thinks Muslims might be offended and is too arrogant to actually ask them.

Don't remember that being the case in Oldham. May have been. I'm sure other places have done the same. My point is, it was more than likely done on the advice of some well meaning politically correct WHITE middle class busy body who thinks Muslims might be offended and is too arrogant to actually ask them.

Because they would of said yes, it does offend us. Especially Oldhams muslims, Glodwick area...

Like... a Mosque?

Yes, a Mosque! I would like to see a Mosque on every corner of every street, wait, why stop there, I would like to see every house turned into a Mosque so that RANDOM CAPLITALISATION we can all convert to ISLAM cos that's what will HAPPEN.

I was thinking more along the lines of resurfacing the roads and stockpiling grit for the expected harsh winter but the Mosque building program is equally good.

Yes, a Mosque! I would like to see a Mosque on every corner of every street, wait, why stop there, I would like to see every house turned into a Mosque so that RANDOM CAPLITALISATION we can all convert to ISLAM cos that's what will HAPPEN.

I was thinking more along the lines of resurfacing the roads and stockpiling grit for the expected harsh winter but the Mosque building program is equally good.

I think the muslims who own the corner shops would have something to say about that!

I think the muslims who own the corner shops would have something to say about that!

If you look past the packets of Monster Munch in the store room you will see that they are actually all Mosques already just waiting for the signal for Operation Mosquization to begin in earnest.....

:laught16:

Have you asked them? :unsure:

I don't need to ask them. That place is full of vermin, they hate the english and that's a fact - if you don't believe me go and take a nice stroll through there (it's a lovely place...honest) and see how many evil looks and abuse you get...

If you had seen things involving muslims like i have, you may well brand them that too

You come across as vermin when holding opinions such as this...

I have seen a lot of really bad stuff committed by white, black, brown and yellow men... To brand one whole community vermin based on the actions of the few is fecking disgusting to be frank.

Edited by oafc0000