Rememberance Day DISGUST

robboman

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm over 40 - you wouldn't pick on an old man would you? :wink: - your right, I would'nt (I'd get my dad! JOKES)

Oldham has a problem, particularly in the Glodwick area, with a minority of young second/third generation Asians who are just as racist as any member of EDL or the BNP. They'll think nothing of mugging other young people just because they're white and have strayed a little too close. It's a fairly regular occurance. - to be fair, there my biggest issue, the older ones (whilst still being arrogant & inpolite) dont bother me as such

And you know who their behaviour sickens the most? The rest of the law abiding, moral, respectful Asian community. I wouldnt count on that, whilst they may not like it - i know too many of british people who it deeply sickens

These kids (that's all most of them are) exist on the very fringes of their community, an extreme minority, much like the white kids (because that's all most of them are) who get involved in the EDL.

Fast forward 7 months with Robbo sat in a Oz pub watching the England game with his England shirt on wondering why everyone has a problem with him coming over and taking "their" jobs :lol:

:England:

Yh they might be if I was taking their jobs, but I'm won't be doing seeing as I've not a nice little nest egg that will last me way into my 50's (which I'm not planning to make :))

I kind of get the feeling you are one of these types who doesn't care what anyone thinks...

Only the people I care about, friends & familys etc

why should I care about what every tom, dick & harry thinks?! doesnt bother me in the slightest

30 :) Ah I remember being 23... Young and stupid... Not much changed :)

Your 30 Oacf0000? Wow – you know when you build up a profile of someone based on their posts from an internet message board; from their opinions and statements and the like. I had you down for around 60 (!) – sorry; but i did....the revelation that you’re half that has just torn a small tear in the very fabric of my own existence....!!!!!!

Oh, and robboman – keep it coming; this thread is priceless!!!............beggars belief really; but a compelling read nontheless

Your 30 Oacf0000? Wow – you know when you build up a profile of someone based on their posts from an internet message board; from their opinions and statements and the like. I had you down for around 60 (!) – sorry; but i did....the revelation that you’re half that has just torn a small tear in the very fabric of my own existence....!!!!!!

Oh, and robboman – keep it coming; this thread is priceless!!!............beggars belief really; but a compelling read nontheless Thank you, from the heart

Oh, and robboman – keep it coming; this thread is priceless!!!............beggars belief really; but a compelling read nontheless

I don't know if to take that as a compliment or not :wink:

Edited by oafc0000

OK, so here's the official (and it's not official anymore as I don't care enough to do anything about it) OWTB stance:

Racits :censored:nut Robbo can stay. Simply to remind us all how much better the world would be without him.

Although inflicting him on the Aussies does sound like fair game. :grin:

Who taught you history? Nick Griffin? :blink:

Sounds like a plan, your bait's good judging by the catches you've landed in this thread... :hooked:

:lol:

I don't believe a word of what he is saying and fully expect to still be seeing the "from Ashton" tag in 7 months time when he has forgot all about this :)

Who died to give a 23 year old enough money to live 27 years on... The queen! :D

OK, so here's the official (and it's not official anymore as I don't care enough to do anything about it) OWTB stance:

Racits :censored:nut Robbo can stay. Simply to remind us all how much better the world would be without him.

:grin: Awesome - I haven't heard / seen that insult in ages.......I'm going to call every Hudderfield player a :censored:nut tomorrow in honour of you Mr Ackey

e4e

:censored:NUT

Who died to give a 23 year old enough money to live 27 years on... The queen! :D

For some reason that reminds me of the letter I saw from an Aviva call centre worker in Norwich.

"I've just been told my job's being offshred to India.

This is fantastic news! I'll be able to live like a f*cking prince out there on my wage!"