Gallery of game on fishul .

My recent fiancee has taken an interest in Paul Black.

Not sure why? :disappointed:

Must be a left back thing. Andy Holt used to have the same effect on my wife. A couple of years back we bumped into him at Manchester Airport and ended up having a chat as I was wearing a Latics shirt. She almost fainted :grin:

Tounkaras thumping of the club badge as he was going off down the tunnel went down well with me :grin:

Like Lags says; that sort of thing nowadays has to be taken with a pinch of salt......plays kiss the badge one day and leave the club the next.

BUT – in Oumare’s case; I think it’s great that he has found a passion for our club. He’s ‘only a loan player’ but it seems to mean a lot to him; as we’re the club who has given him his 1st chance to play league football. I like it!!

Edited by slystallone

In the world of football such behaviour now meets with incredibility and laughter!!

completely agree withg you in most instances, but as said above for a loan player whos long term loyalties lie elsewhere, to show the club that from his and his parent clubs POV is simply just giving him an education in english football , that sort of passion is still very pleasing

Edited by keep_the_faith