Oldham V ECFC Matchday thread

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am hoping that we can get the points off you this evening after last season when me and my dad were there and you beat us!

Can't make the game as been working so will be listening at home.

Will keep popping here this eve as the game progresses, to keep up with your views

UTC

Rach x

It's only a matter of time before people are facebooking you and requesting skype conversations.

Hmm Tuesday night in November - prob about 150

I would be happy with a draw tbh - both teams been on a bit of a run and neither want to lose that so can see it being a bit of a fight, and as long as its a clean one its all that you can ask for.

COME ON YOU REDS!

Rach x

around 150? i was expecting about 50 :blush:

We seem to look better coming into the final 20 minutes, we always seem to bombard the oppositions goal for at least 15-20 minutes in a match, usually towards the end (especially if needing a goal or a few)

It's only a matter of time before people are facebooking you and requesting skype conversations.

:lol:

Hmm Tuesday night in November - prob about 150

I would be happy with a draw tbh - both teams been on a bit of a run and neither want to lose that so can see it being a bit of a fight, and as long as its a clean one its all that you can ask for.

COME ON YOU REDS!

Rach x

What you wearing?