Best natural cure , for a bunged up beak

The last 3 days or so i have spend aroun £25notes on the likes of Sudafed, ibuprofen, paracetamols, menthol inhalers, menthol drinks, menthol sweets, breathe-easy lozenges and I come to the conclusion whilst they may cure a small little sniffle, for a proper manly cold they do sod all. What can I do it sounds daft to some of you but ive lost 2 days wages and not sleeping at night. I need help fellow blues. A hot Toddy doing nothing for me either!

Hot water in a bowl, vic's in it, towel over your head and the bowl. Breath.

Alternatively, have a cup of concrete and man the :censored: up. :wink:

This without the vics will be just as good. breath through your nose too rather than your mouth.

If it is just a head cold exercise will do you good. If it has gone below your head (eg chest) don't exercise.

You need plenty of Calcium C and Vitamin C though that's what your body uses to fight it. vitamin tablets will be good for you if you haven't got the time/appetite/igredients to sort yourself out.

Other than that sleep is the best thing you can do.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a massive fan of pharmaceutical options - all of 'em. Your best bet is to get hold of prescription painkillers (opiates preferably) by lying to your doctor.

The best symptom killer I've come across is pot. Gak is useful only if you need to get up and do stuff. Zorrro knows that and should not have prescribed it without that rider. Bad Zorrro.

• 3 weeks later...