Chris Porter

Has anyone noticed Chris Porter has gone on loan to Gateshead (in the conference) from Derby?

32 goals in 60 games for Latics, followed by 27 in 61 for Motherwell, but only 7 in 18 for Derby!

Now, I like Tounkara and would have him in my team... and Taylor has looked better through the middle than on the wing over recent weeks... and while Feeney hasn't set the world alight, I still have faith in PD's judgement... and Dean Kelly is definitely a trier which is all I ask for a lot of the time.... however, I feel compelled to ask the obvious... do we not think about trying to get Porter back on loan to provide the goals (he's proved he can score at this level) to guarantee us that play off spot? Discuss!!!!!

Has anyone noticed Chris Porter has gone on loan to Gateshead (in the conference) from Derby?

32 goals in 60 games for Latics, followed by 27 in 61 for Motherwell, but only 7 in 18 for Derby!

Now, I like Tounkara and would have him in my team... and Taylor has looked better through the middle than on the wing over recent weeks... and while Feeney hasn't set the world alight, I still have faith in PD's judgement... and Dean Kelly is definitely a trier which is all I ask for a lot of the time.... however, I feel compelled to ask the obvious... do we not think about trying to get Porter back on loan to provide the goals (he's proved he can score at this level) to guarantee us that play off spot? Discuss!!!!!

Gateshead?!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:petesake:

http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/sport/Cl...il/article.html

he's still at derby

Porter started out at Bury. Really folks, this is just a mistake by a website. Soccerbase makes mistake. The official club sites make mistakes too. Gateshead's own site lists one Chris Porter - the keeper. You'd think they'd mention signing a Championship striker.

• 3 weeks later...