Taggart spits dummy out

Taggart Senior not happy that junior got the sack......recalled 2 loanees immediately and trying to stop the 3rd playing. This would cause PNE

to be relegated and maybe go under. What an obnoxious creature he is.

And to think it was PNE who helped to make Beckham what he became, for which he thanked the club recently. I say take Taggart's knighthood off him!

Why? They are bottom now and over spent for ages. The whole club is a bit of a joke at moment. Anyway they cant be that good can they...

I agree, they were losing brewsters when they signed Welbeck, I have a couple of connections at PNE, most of the senior players are out of contract at the end of the season, if they are relegated I can see them falling into the 2nd div.. They are really in dire straits.

Taggart Senior not happy that junior got the sack......recalled 2 loanees immediately and trying to stop the 3rd playing. This would cause PNE

to be relegated and maybe go under. What an obnoxious creature he is.

As they're bottom of the league and 5 points from safety, I don't think these lads have made too much of an impression have they. I expect PNE were all too aware that if they sacked him, Daddy would come to collect his players.

I agree, they were losing brewsters when they signed Welbeck, I have a couple of connections at PNE, most of the senior players are out of contract at the end of the season, if they are relegated I can see them falling into the 2nd div.. They are really in dire straits.

When getting relegated you quite want your players out of contract.

They may have overspent on that nice ground of theirs though.

I'm not remotely surprised by this, did Preston seriously expect to sack his son and then think his father would continue to supply half their team, if they are surprised then I don't think they thought it through properly.

Maybe they thought that Man Utd wouldn't want to make it o obvious that the loans were blatant nepotism, rather than being good for the players' development?

I think someone on the FLS made a good point, presumably Fergie jnr will get another job, and he will no doubt try and get players from his Dad again. But the new club will know that if they sack him they loose those players- so they may not bother or make take steps to prevent it, in some ways Daddy has just made it harder for Junior to get a new job.

I think someone on the FLS made a good point, presumably Fergie jnr will get another job, and he will no doubt try and get players from his Dad again. But the new club will know that if they sack him they loose those players- so they may not bother or make take steps to prevent it, in some ways Daddy has just made it harder for Junior to get a new job.

On the other hand, it might be a good move for a club to sign little Fergie knowing that they can potentially get some good kids for nothing.....I am assuming United paid all 3 players wages at Preston.

Good point.

You could also argue that Preston being bottom of the league, despite their boss having the most successful manager in English football on speed dial giving him advice, loan players and the use of some of the best training facilities in the world, might make him look like a less impressive candidate next time he applies for a job.