Penalty

Nailed on penalty.

+1

stupid challenge to make, there was no danger and he clearly pushed him, ref had no choice, the only thing he got right all game.

was it hazell who made the challenge?

+1

stupid challenge to make, there was no danger and he clearly pushed him, ref had no choice, the only thing he got right all game.

was it hazell who made the challenge?

you guessed it! good old incompetent captain

Hazell and Brill are so bad its not even funny, get those two out of the team now (Macdoanld at the back with NT) and give furman the armband, him and Lee superb today YET again

you guessed it! good old incompetent captain

Hazell and Brill are so bad its not even funny, get those two out of the team now (Macdoanld at the back with NT) and give furman the armband, him and Lee superb today YET again

Really? Just...............really?

a 19 year old raw, inexperienced CB ahead of a 31 year old, who has league expience of over 10 years? Really? When we have a young enough starting X1 as it is, you would add into that another 19 year old, at the expense of our most expienced player?

Wow. Thank goodness you're not in charge........

Only decision Captain Sensible in black got correct all game.

Reading the dale messageboard they seem to think its sour grapes that we think the ref was garbage? To any Dale fans reading this. Not at all. We gifted you two goals and got what we deserved. But he was still a wazzock.

he is more of a higher league 2 lower league 1 player.

Goes back to what we were saying about defenders getting goal-side, why the :censored: is our main centre-half on the edge of the area facing his own goal? If he's in front of Dawson and facing the right way no foul's committed and there was no way Dawson could head that in from 18 yards anyway. CRap decision making from Captain Calamity, said it before and i'll say it again Rubes is always the first to panic and in a young side the last thing you need is a Captain who can't get his own game right. Not sure what we do to change it either - I do hope we'll be looking elsewhere in the summer when his contract's up. (If I remember rightly, last time his contract was up he was just as poor as he said it was weighing on his mind - not the attitude wo win yourself a new deal imo)

Edited by oafcprozac

Goes back to what we were saying about defenders getting goal-side, why the :censored: is our main centre-half on the edge of the area facing his own goal? If he's in front of Dawson and facing the right way no foul's committed and there was no way Dawson could head that in from 18 yards anyway. CRap decision making from Captain Calamity, said it before and i'll say it again Rubes is always the first to panic and in a young side the last thing you need is a Captain who can't get his own game right. Not sure what we do to change it either - I do hope we'll be looking elsewhere in the summer when his contract's up. (If I remember rightly, last time his contract was up he was just as poor as he said it was weighing on his mind - not the attitude wo win yourself a new deal imo)

your right he aint no ian moore :wink:

but really, he is shocking! i used to rate this lad but the more i watch him the more it shows what a sh!t defender he is. suppose to be the most experienced on the pitch ? no chance furman and lee looked like they have been in the game alot lot longer than him.

new CB with a new captain me thinks :)

However, O'Grady had encroached into the penalty area so the Ref should have made them take it again.

clutch%20rev.gif

straws.jpg

Every penalty ever taken in the world ever has had someone encroaching into the box before it's been taken.

I said it earlier this season, Reuben can be brilliant but will have 2 or 3 shocking games a season, like yesterday. Doesnt mean he should be dropped, hes been pretty magnificent all season, just expect another shocker or 2 before the seasons over! As for Brill I dont think he can be blamed for punching the ball, he was under pressure, the defence should have dealt with it better aswell. Other than that I thought Brill did nothing wrong, although he could do with working on his heading!