Couldn't see much, but I kept hearing "Handball!" every 10 seconds.

Apparently they Handled the ball in the box a few times, couldn't see much is there any truth in this?

I was in the Chaddy behind the goal but could only see that it kept hitting people. None of them looked like it clearly hit a hand with intent from the player. One of Dale's strengths was people chucking their bodies in the way. Dawson stopped one early in the second half with his arms straight down by his side which might have hit his arm but couldn't have been deemed to be deliberate. Now the assault on White which put him into the hoardings seemed a completely different matter but none of our boys seemed to be interested in it.

Couldn't see much, but I kept hearing "Handball!" every 10 seconds.

Apparently they Handled the ball in the box a few times, couldn't see much is there any truth in this?

One of the shouts for Handball at the RRE quite clearly didn't hit the player on the arm/hand (more the knee) but that didn't stop the Chaddy appealing for it.

One from a shot clearly hit a dale players hand and whilst there was little distance between them he did move his hand from his side which in my opinion made it a clear penalty not sure about the others but was appealing anyway.

The ref got an awful lot of decisions wrong but it was far from every one that was shouted for. I wouldn't claim to have seen them all clearly but there were lots of times when the ball was flying around anywhere and couldn't possibly have been a handball. Not sure I saw a foul in the White incident either, from not far away. It's been a while since I saw anything as odd as the Trotman card though.

It wasn't though. It was shoulder to shoulder.

Definately a shove you obviously didn't have a good view because I saw his arms up to shove him, therefore clear foul and penalty but the ref wasn't interested. I thought at least another potential 2 handballs!

Definately a shove you obviously didn't have a good view because I saw his arms up to shove him, therefore clear foul and penalty but the ref wasn't interested. I thought at least another potential 2 handballs!

I had perfect view, never a pen. Running side by side, put his arm out to side but never a push, just muscled off it. There were a couple of blatant handballs but in the end think we were shouting for everything taking the piss.

I had perfect view, never a pen. Running side by side, put his arm out to side but never a push, just muscled off it. There were a couple of blatant handballs but in the end think we were shouting for everything taking the piss.

Thats what happens when you are losing. Have you ever heard ManUre fans at OT shouting for anything and everything? Happens week in week out. As for the White incident it just goes to show football is all about opinions because I think that was far more blatant than the pen he awarded to them. Def a pen for me and it seems several thousand who appealed at the same time.