Fanwatch - a new feature

Post your observations of any little nuggets of wisdom you witnessed from your fellow fans recently :grin:

I had two old women sat in front of me in the Chaddy.

One of them went seemlessly from berating the team one minute to "get it down and pass the bloody ball" to "stop bloody messing about with it" the moment they did - a career in the main stand surely beckons.

This was topped at half time whilst having a piss when some beaut was slagging the club, Alan Hardy etc for everything from the Failsworth move to third world poverty.

He ended his rant moaning about not being able to get a beer in the Chaddy End stating that he felt the club had really "kicked themselves in the foot" :grin:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was in chaddy yesterday back row where the singing section was. stood up because everyone else was some old guy behind me said sit down you :censored: idiot i carnt see. so i told him to tell the rest and i will, then he starts having a rant so i said get a better seat, then he starts saying how long he has been coming and said i was justa floater for the derby game,

i just told him to :censored: off, i have been there at latics through thick and thin, that shut the old :censored: up !

Whilst stood in the main stand upper for the first 5 mins of the game yesterday, Rochdale got a corner or free kick, can't remember which, and some old bloke shouted 'get 3 men on the posts Latics'.

I still can't work that out!!!!

In the main stand upper, Festa (well known to a lot of Tics), was laying into Taylor since about two minutes in.

Fester's a numpty. A loveable numpty, mind. He gave me €20 in Benidorm once cos I was skint and was trying to get into some Scottish bird.

Me.

I was distracted by my phone at one point yesterday, when I had finished I looked up to see the ball heading squarely for the face of a man in black, the ball hit the fella in the face and he kind of staggered back. As I was distracted I thought this was the ref so proceeded to go "aaarrrgggghhh" and laugh when in actual fact a Rochdale player had just done a perfectly good cushioned header.

I know nothing about the game, nothing.

I was sat in front of Sully and his breadknife in the Chaddy. They don't half come out with claptrap every minute of the game. Too many to mention but what stood out was the lino giving offside at the other end of the pitch and one of them saying "Aye, I thought it was".

:wink:

Whilst stood in the main stand upper for the first 5 mins of the game yesterday, Rochdale got a corner or free kick, can't remember which, and some old bloke shouted 'get 3 men on the posts Latics'.

I still can't work that out!!!!

Perhaps it was the penalty and he was suggesting they pick up the posts and move them B)