Tranmere home game to be televised!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be nice little earner for the club.

Hopefully it can help offset some of the losses the club has probably made with the recent break and postponements switching games that would have made us money when originally played.

Its a monday night - robably a nothing game. If its a full price I'll be very dissapointed with Latics. We should use a bit of initiative. We are getting £25k + for it being on Tv. lets get as many as possible in.

1250 is a bout the number of pay-on-the day fans we had last night. So that's covered.

Make it £10 a ticket and see who turns up. Give them all a voucher for a 3 game ticket for £48? (£2 off the pay in advance price - under £50)

Get in! moved to my birthday will hopefully be able to bring 10-15 of my mates in Liverpool to the match. Unfortunately half of them are Trannies and the last time they came we got beat with Joe back in charge and I got a ton of stick. Although I was promised 6 points from one of them if they stayed up last season, so I'm cashing that in! Where's decent in town for a pint before the match if I'm bringing opposition fans, or am I best off at the premier inn round the corner of BP.

Get in! moved to my birthday will hopefully be able to bring 10-15 of my mates in Liverpool to the match. Unfortunately half of them are Trannies and the last time they came we got beat with Joe back in charge and I got a ton of stick. Although I was promised 6 points from one of them if they stayed up last season, so I'm cashing that in! Where's decent in town for a pint before the match if I'm bringing opposition fans, or am I best off at the premier inn round the corner of BP.

No one is ever better off at a premier inn