Tranmere home game to be televised!

Fiver in and a free half time draw to slap ITM in the face or the chops (winner's discretion).

gine a voucher to all people attending the brighton home game a couple of weeks before. anyone with a voucher gets in £1 kid £5 adults. Season ticket holders can take a mate for £10. might put a few extra on both gates then.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think £10 on the gate is a good idea with a £5 voucher given to anybody who attends the brighton game or who buys a ticket in advance for the charlton game. I also think they should hand a couple of thousand vouchers out to the secondary schools around Oldham offering £5 entry for kids in the RRE.

I think £10 on the gate is a good idea with a £5 voucher given to anybody who attends the brighton game or who buys a ticket in advance for the charlton game. I also think they should hand a couple of thousand vouchers out to the secondary schools around Oldham offering £5 entry for kids in the RRE.

it's already full of kids, but we need to get BP as full as possible so the place isnt as empty as it has been infront of sky. the chaddy was pretty much empty the other night

naked cheerleaders

i'll pay £50 to get in

if i wasnt already a season ticket holder and couldnt see it free on the internet

Razza for prime minister! :wink:

I know that 4 month difference makes a massive difference!

Back to the original point i don't like it with loads of kids/chavs there either, like when we play in the JPT!

there does tend to be a squeak at the end of the songs, however the club needs the kids etc in as they are the future support of the club.. and its the majority of them who make some atmosphere..

i'll pay £50 to get in

if i wasnt already a season ticket holder and couldnt see it free on the internet

Razza for prime minister! :wink:

Aren't out cheer leaders about six years old?

Prob get slated for this but i will be watching it on TV. I'm not a season ticket holder and enjoy the novelty.

thats what loads will do. i emailed alan hardy to gauge his thoughts and just got a one line email asurring me the club 'will do all it can to maximise revenue' so its £20 a pop in front of 2500 people then :disappointed: