Playershare

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I signed up for a direct debit the other day - after procrastinating for a good while to be fair.

I reasoned that if it goes out the day after my pay goes in, I won't notice or blow it on bad horses and loose women.

I reckon more London exiles might sign up if flyers were distributed at Leyton Orient.

I didn't read the rest of this thread. Did I miss anything?

I signed up for a direct debit the other day - after procrastinating for a good while to be fair.

I reasoned that if it goes out the day after my pay goes in, I won't notice or blow it on bad horses and loose women.

I reckon more London exiles might sign up if flyers were distributed at Leyton Orient.

I didn't read the rest of this thread. Did I miss anything?

Good idea.

Any exiles in London who wish to sign up to Playershare, either PM me or state in this thread, I'll bring down the forms to which you need to add your bank details too and lodge with your bank. Standing order.

Edited by Lags

Good idea.

Any exiles in London who wish to sign up to Playershare, either PM me or state in this thread, I'll bring down the forms to which you need to add your bank details too and lodge with your bank. Standing order.

The OASIS lot will agree to anything after a few beers.... you'll make a killing at Orient!!