Playershare

Your posting history is littered with games you would have attended / schemes you would have put into......if only it wasn't.......(insert condition that prevents you from committing). You don't like having it pointed out to you, but maybe you should take a look at what you post and think about how your attitude to the club and those that support it week in and week out comes across?

I just post my opinion... My opinion is buckets or maybe better "money boxes" placed in key locations could possibly collect a lot of money. That is all I wanted to say. Maybe worth a rethink...

I don't see how it leads to a character assassination! For petesake... If you still don't want to do it... Don't do it! It really isn't that big of deal.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you lot took a min to think about what you are suggesting its nuts...

Been following the club for about 21 years and your seriously think I have anything but the best interest at the club at heart ? I mean seriously... We might disagree on the right course but its nuts to question my intentions...

I just post my opinion... My opinion is buckets or maybe better "money boxes" placed in key locations could possibly collect a lot of money. That is all I wanted to say. Maybe worth a rethink...

I don't see how it leads to a character assassination! For petesake... If you still don't want to do it... Don't do it! It really isn't that big of deal.

Thank you for your authorisation in this matter.

If you lot took a min to think about what you are suggesting its nuts...

Been following the club for about 21 years and your seriously think I have anything but the best interest at the club at heart ? I mean seriously... We might disagree on the right course but its nuts to question my intentions...

oafc you do not follow the club in any sense. You follow what it does and presume to reside over the best ideas. REAL is right. Take a look at what you post. It really would be nice to see some evidence of you following the club as many of the fans do on this site. Now you can have a pop. !!!!

Barry

oafc you do not follow the club in any sense. You follow what it does and presume to reside over the best ideas. REAL is right. Take a look at what you post. It really would be nice to see some evidence of you following the club as many of the fans do on this site. Now you can have a pop. !!!!

Barry

100 % agree with you

Barry

Well said Barry.

Barry

Hang on. I've been to as many games as Zero's this year - none (unless you went to one Zero's?) and I still consider myself to 'follow' the club and feel entitled to an opinion on it.

Just because we're not all martyrs to the cause doesn't mean we don't have the best interest of OAFC at heart when we comment on OWTB, or down the pub, or when talking to our self on the john!

Hang on. I've been to as many games as Zero's this year - none (unless you went to one Zero's?) and I still consider myself to 'follow' the club and feel entitled to an opinion on it.

Just because we're not all martyrs to the cause doesn't mean we don't have the best interest of OAFC at heart when we comment on OWTB, or down the pub, or when talking to our self on the john!

But Ackey this year is 5 weeks old.

Compare 2009-2010. might be fairer.

But Ackey this year is 5 weeks old.

Compare 2009-2010. might be fairer.

I have been one game this season....

I went one game in 2009 / 2010...

I went to almost all the home game in 2008 / 2009...

There are a lot of people posting on her who have not been going recently. I would still suggest they are "following" the club but each to their own.

He's still entitled to an opinion no more or less than anybody else. Whether you find what he says an outrage, or runs against your own opinion is an entirely different matter. If we start asking the question "What is a Supporter supposed to be?" and benchmark that, we might find out that the only true supporters we have are a small, tightly knit social club of sycophantic twats.

Yes but in my opinion why should they have an opinion on a game for example when they wasn't there?

They come on here moaning about finances of the club and the attendances when there the ones to blame for not coming and giving the club that bit of revenue which is vital to us at this moment in time.

There all fine and dandy to slag off a performance but don't bother to make the effort to get to the game ? Give me break!!!

Edited by LaticsLee

I have been one game this season....

I went one game in 2009 / 2010...

I went to almost all the home game in 2008 / 2009...

There are a lot of people posting on her who have not been going recently. I would still suggest they are "following" the club but each to their own.

I can beat anyone in the lowest numbers of games at BP game.

Of course you have a right to an opinion on matters, but sometimes it comes across as speaking for everyone that does not attend, and that is a self elected position.

Yes but in my opinion why should they have an opinion on a game for example when they wasn't there?

They come on here moaning about finances of the club and the attendances when there the ones to blame for not coming and giving the club that bit of revenue which is vital to us at this moment in time.

There all fine and dandy to slag off a performance but don't bother to make the effort to get to the game ? Give me break!!!

I never comment on a performance though... Only to express disappointment or happiness at a loss or a win...

I can beat anyone in the lowest numbers of games at BP game.

Of course you have a right to an opinion on matters, but sometimes it comes across as speaking for everyone that does not attend, and that is a self elected position.

A lot of other peoples come across like that and worse to me... but hey ho... what do you want from me ? I offer my opinion, take it or leave it... I certainly haven't attempted to do what you suggest in this thread... Yet I am still getting a kick in for speaking...

I never comment on a performance though... Only to express disappointment or happiness at a loss or a win...

Oafc0000 I never singled you out. I was saying in genral, there is a lot of people who actually do what I said.

How can you express an emotion without actually being there ? There has times where we have won played badly but you wouldn't of known without actually being there.

Oafc0000 I never singled you out. I was saying in genral, there is a lot of people who actually do what I said.

How can you express an emotion without actually being there ? There has times where we have won played badly but you wouldn't of known without actually being there.

I don't understand your question ? I wasn't in Australia for the ashes but I would be happy or sad depending on how the team had done...

Which will tell me what exactly? Exiles chatting about a home fixture? :censored:s sake.

There has been games when people have expressed there disappointment about the game. They have seen the scoreline but was not actually at the game to see we actually played very well.

There has been games when people have expressed there disappointment about the game. They have seen the scoreline but was not actually at the game to see we actually played very well.

Playing can give me some comfort but a loss is a loss... Used to ruin my weekend latics losing... Not quite as bad now but it still saddening...

I would of thought this is something most football fans could understand ?

Edited by oafc0000

Nail hit on the head.

But this is the WHOLE thing... It is nail missed and thumb smashed...

We pay the players FAR too much... We spend more than we bring in... We have done it on MUCH bigger crowds than we have at the moment. So if you think me not going is the real problem then you are so wide of the mark.

If you was right then Failsworth wouldn't be the huge issue it is...

Edited by oafc0000

Playing can give me some comfort but a loss is a loss... Used to ruin my weekend latics losing... Not quite as bad now but it still saddening...

I would of thought this is something most football fans could understand ?

But I speak for many of fans if the players show some spirit and actually show they tried then I don't mind a loss along as we have had a go. But then how would you know that's the case without actually being there ?