rochdale

and at the same time dale closing in on us

dont particularly care what dale do. cant see them having the staying power to push for a play off place, and if they did overtake us, it would have as much to do with us falling apart as it would them coming good.

If we carry on winning I dont care what anybody else does apart from those above us we are chasing

dont particularly care what dale do. cant see them having the staying power to push for a play off place, and if they did overtake us, it would have as much to do with us falling apart as it would them coming good.

If we carry on winning I dont care what anybody else does apart from those above us we are chasing

Exactly! I just want to see Dave Penney crushed for the 9 months of complete torture he put me through last season :ranting:

so you dont care if dale beat huddersfield charlton brighton ?

dale could win ever remaining game they have left to play for me. i really do not care. just as long as we do the same.

dont get me wrong i would have loved to have done the double over a local rival just as much as the next guy, but I would happily see dale finish second as long as we finished first.

dale could win ever remaining game they have left to play for me. i really do not care. just as long as we do the same.

dont get me wrong i would have loved to have done the double over a local rival just as much as the next guy, but I would happily see dale finish second as long as we finished first.

+1

Exactly! I just want to see Dave Penney crushed for the 9 months of complete torture he put me through last season :ranting:

I am not after any quickl putting down myself, at least 9 months of torture.

Maybe we could nip down the M4 , sew his pockets up and paint a new half way line at the penalty box. that'll confuse the bugger.

if he is gonna get sacked then wouldnt it be sweet if he gets sacked after we hammer them at there place

If he lasts that long, hardly been the "honeymoon" start for the little Yorkshire twerp has it?

Played 8, won 1, drawn 2, lost 5.

They've taken 5 points out of a possible 24, scoring 10 and conceding 22 in the process.

Oh and they've lost the last 4 on the bounce :grin:

If he lasts that long, hardly been the "honeymoon" start for the little Yorkshire twerp has it?

Played 8, won 1, drawn 2, lost 5.

They've taken 5 points out of a possible 24, scoring 10 and conceding 22 in the process.

Oh and they've lost the last 4 on the bounce :grin:

10 goals in 8 games? Better than Latics last season!

Penney in!

(although if you remove any goal by Hoskins from the equation ...)

Get out of their club............

YOU :censored: YORKSHIRE BA........

I cant wait to sing this at brizzle....

More brilliant Dave comments on the BBC website....

"It's hard to take, for 75 minutes I was comfortable sat on the bench"

Dreaming of a 0-0 draw as always...

I cant wait to sing this at brizzle....

More brilliant Dave comments on the BBC website....

Dreaming of a 0-0 draw as always...

Still can't get over Stockport away last season, taking a 1 v 0 lead against a really poor County side and then trying to shut up shop with 70 minutes to go. Can't ever remember another victorious away side being booed off the pitch at full time by their own fans :ranting:

Still can't get over Stockport away last season, taking a 1 v 0 lead against a really poor County side and then trying to shut up shop with 70 minutes to go. Can't ever remember another victorious away side being booed off the pitch at full time by their own fans :ranting:

Or where a win felt like a bitter defeat

Remember that game , it was wierd , never boo urned a victory before