Sorry folks

The writing is on the wall. We must go up this season...................even then am not sure we have the will to shape any kind of future. This as been gearing up all season with the contracts of player all only running till this seasons end.

The writing is on the wall. We must go up this season...................even then am not sure we have the will to shape any kind of future. This as been gearing up all season with the contracts of player all only running till this seasons end.

What incentive do the players have if it's all to go tits up? None, only professional pride. Yet again the club shoots itself in the foot with a doom and gloom worse case scenario announcement without anything concrete in place. We're playing the best football in years and the off-field :censored: is likely to ruin it AGAIN!!!! Worrying the fans to fook and leaving everything in limbo.

Edited by oafcprozac

As said this is what the owners are counting on and have been for a good while, it's the last throw of the dice in more ways than one

As said this is what the owners are counting on and have been for a good while, it's the last throw of the dice in more ways than one

I was all for a new ground pretty much anywhere within reason, but not sharing in limbo I want a future to support as well as a present not merely an existence. If that's the case I walk away for good and will not look back just like I did when Jim Quinn and OMBC fooked Oldham RLFC fans off. I await the announcement with interest...

Anyone think the club and council should consider building a joint stadium together if it hasn't already been considered? That way council pick up 50% of the bills for it, TTA can ride of with the millions from selling BP and only paying half for a new stadium and its facilties..

Other clubs haven't had to move from their spiritual home and from what I see most of em are in far greater trouble than us, I will be honest when I say that anywhere other than Boundary Park is out of the question, If the directors want to move the club forward then they should be keeping the positivity going around this young side in order for them to remain focused at a time when they have a serious chance of going up.

All this nonsense is unsettling both the side and it's fans

I was all for a new ground pretty much anywhere within reason, but not sharing in limbo I want a future to support as well as a present not merely an existence. If that's the case I walk away for good and will not look back just like I did when Jim Quinn and OMBC fooked Oldham RLFC fans off. I await the announcement with interest...

Personally its through thick and thin for me, looks like the thin times are coming and the club needs us more than ever, I wont walk away, I wouldnt like to be in the trenches with some of the folk who post on here.

Personally its through thick and thin for me, looks like the thin times are coming and the club needs us more than ever, I wont walk away, I wouldnt like to be in the trenches with some of the folk who post on here.

Wind yer neck in. I'll fight tooth and nail to keep us at BP or see the club into a new home. What I won't fight for is moving into a ground-share with a non-league club in a cynical cost-cutting measure that will ensure a slow and painful death with no dedicated future plan mapped out. Which was just the same as we saw with ORLFC….

Wind yer neck in. I'll fight tooth and nail to keep us at BP or see the club into a new home. What I won't fight for is moving into a ground-share with a non-league club in a cynical cost-cutting measure that will ensure a slow and painful death with no dedicated future plan mapped out. Which was just the same as we saw with ORLFC….

Would you accept a ground-share with a non league club, if their are solid plans (with no fookin charity commisions involved) for the club to move back into the borough with a new stadium? Even if it took a few years?

Would you accept a ground-share with a non league club, if their are solid plans (with no fookin charity commisions involved) for the club to move back into the borough with a new stadium? Even if it took a few years?

Yes, if there were SOLID plans and not just a pipe dream. I think we haven't got a 'few' years anyway. Moving out of town to ground-share will kill the club within months not years….if people don't see progress.

Yes, if there were SOLID plans and not just a pipe dream. I think we haven't got a 'few' years anyway. Moving out of town to ground-share will kill the club within months not years….if people don't see progress.

Will Latics final peice of history be the first founder members of the premeir league to go out of existance?

i really dont want to say 'i told you so' but i refer members to posts i made some 18months ago regarding the future of our beloved club.

My first footy match at BP,countless saturday early get ups,the royal reign,the plastic pitch,roger palmer,chaddy end mayhem /(top left corner).Those days have gone and are not coming back,im so angry but at the same time resigned to the fate that awaits us.

A slow death because if the board think a move outside town will bring anything other than that,well,im not of the opinion they give a toss.

gutted.

Edited by rigsby

i really dont want to say 'i told you so' but i refer members to posts i made some 18months ago regarding the future of our beloved club.

My first footy match at BP,countless saturday early get ups,the royal reign,the plastic pitch,roger palmer,chaddy end mayhem /(top left corner).Those days have gone and are not coming back,im so angry but at the same time resigned to the fate that awaits us.

A slow death because if the board think a move outside town will bring anything other than that,well,im not of the opinion they give a toss.

gutted.

Same fait could well await us within the borough though if the council dont pull their finger out

gutted.

Sign him up until end of season and theirs a good chance BP will be packed most weeks!!!

Whatever happened to the Corp? Seems what he has said is becoming true..