Corney on GMR

7.30am, in relation to the £2 offer tonight. Asked about the ground situation and quote "We're hopeful to be at bp next season".

A definite change in language towards the council saying "their hands are tied" rather than they're tosspots.

Sounds like he's talking to the council again? Hopeful...

7.30am, in relation to the £2 offer tonight. Asked about the ground situation and quote "We're hopeful to be at bp next season".

A definite change in language towards the council saying "their hands are tied" rather than they're tosspots.

Penk is also bigging up the £2 deal on Revolution, worth emailing Talk:censored:e?

What will our drama queens make of this?

I'm hopeful of winning the lottery this week!

Sorry, just checking I can still post on the new site!

:)

If by "drama queens" you mean those who have expressed their genuine fears for the survival of the club, if and when "hope" becomes reality the huge majority will I'm sure be truly grateful that their worst fears have not been realised. Yet.

Whereas the head in the sand happy clappers still have a :censored:ing nasty shock coming to them. Sooner or later.

If by "drama queens" you mean those who have expressed their genuine fears for the survival of the club, if and when "hope" becomes reality the huge majority will I'm sure be truly grateful that their worst fears have not been realised. Yet.

Whereas the head in the sand happy clappers still have a :censored:ing nasty shock coming to them. Sooner or later.

Well said Sir

So let me get this right Pete. I've to believe this statement from SC but not the other one? or the one about the 80 million project or the one about the 20,000 seater or the one about the 16,000 seater or the one about the 12,000 seater or the one..................... This time I will believe the one where I see bricks being laid with a rectangle in the middle full of grass.