Right, just to clarify the rumours

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what we all need is for smartarzt to reveal all (in respect of his rumoured knowledge as it is not yet public fact (if true) )

At first I was encouraged when reading this topic - but then I realised what Smartarzt was trying to do - not clarify merely summarise the rumours.

Rumours are all they are - so I am not getting my hopes up yet. Next week's forum should (hopefully) provide a number of answers.

A suggestion: Why not send the list to Simon Corney and ask him to go through each one on the night and either substantiate or knock on the head?

At first I was encouraged when reading this topic - but then I realised what Smartarzt was trying to do - not clarify merely summarise the rumours.

Rumours are all they are - so I am not getting my hopes up yet. Next week's forum should (hopefully) provide a number of answers.

A suggestion: Why not send the list to Simon Corney and ask him to go through each one on the night and either substantiate or knock on the head?

This was the issue smartz did not get, the fact he was muddying the waters rather thn making them clearer. but he "clarified" his earlier summary of his clarification.

Bloody hell Singe, when will you just get the message :shock:

Corney knows all the options open, he's just refusing to sit down and discuss them at the moment, i think it's called playing hardball or just plain sulking :mad:

You know damn well I'm bang on the money and you know damn well i was made aware of this a while ago!! You keep having your little snipes but i know you're going to end up with a massive amount of egg on your face.

Now, this is my last comment on the matter!!

Our future is secured, we will play at BP until 2014 or until the new stadium is constructed and you need to learn to separate any issues you might have with me and just consider that i might just be talking sense. I've not changed my stance from day one, i was the first to offer anything of substance and the first to try and calm the depressive and submissive mood on here.

Everything I have said has been more or less confirmed by the council's statement, when Corney finally picks his dummy back up and sits down to talk then all will be clear!!

End of as far as i'm concerned!!!

That is until i rub yer nose in it big time when it's finally confirmed :grin:

Believe!!!!!

So has the muddified clarification cleared the muddy waters or poured more :censored:e in to them?

Are we clear in our understanding that the waters remain muddy, or has the muddified problem of previous rumours been clarified as being muddy?

Or have previous rumours been dispelled to be replaced by facts or alleged facts. Or if they are alleged facts does this merely make them rumours which only serves to muddy the waters further.

I'm going to put that old Fleetwood Mac album on my iPod ...

With all these muddied waters about, the only thing I'm predicting is an outbreak of cholera.

Ha ha, I was cleared of soiling the water and I was only young at the time :blush:

In the words of Morrissey, 'These things take time'!!

I'll keep popping on just to keep up with the conspiracy theories and over sensationalism from some and the lovely insults too :o

Water off a duck's back to me, sleep easy, the future's bright B)

Ha ha, I was cleared of soiling the water and I was only young at the time :blush:

I'll keep popping on just to keep up with the conspiracy theories and over sensationalism from some and the lovely insults too :o

Morrissey, Fleetwood Mac, Muddy Waters!

Are these musical clues?

:mmm:

We've only got till May!

The Chron tonight makesit certain that we will move to one of those poxy places to groundshare.....

FFS........we are bigger than all those clubs put together....I will never attend a game at any of those places.

Humiliation..and dont get me by saying we have no choice.......I would rather pack up than go cap in hand to those places.

50 years in and its come to the Old Trafford Koranicle printing that tonight........horrible.

So has the muddified clarification cleared the muddy waters or poured more :censored:e in to them?

Are we clear in our understanding that the waters remain muddy, or has the muddified problem of previous rumours been clarified as being muddy?

Or have previous rumours been dispelled to be replaced by facts or alleged facts. Or if they are alleged facts does this merely make them rumours which only serves to muddy the waters further.

I'm going to put that old Fleetwood Mac album on my iPod ...

Yes, you are correct.