Right, just to clarify the rumours

We are staying at BP until 2014, the one off cost of the H&S certification and works is to be met by way of a loan by a third party - possibly OMBC and club funding!!

We have approval from OMBC for a new site in Oldham (probably Hollinwood / Chadderton), this still needs further approval from the charities commission.

We're not going bust!!

We're not ground sharing!!

No need for any petitions!!

Corney initial reaction and communication was very knee-jerk, he should have gathered the full facts before going public!!

We can all calm down, once Mr Corney decides to compile the full facts on the situation and duly let us all know!!!

We can all get on with supporting the club!!

Edited by smartzatart

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are staying at BP until 2014, the one off cost of the H&S certification and works is to be met by way of a loan by a third party - possibly OMBC and club funding!!

We have approval from OMBC for a new site in Oldham (probably Hollinwood / Chadderton), this still needs further approval from the charities commission.

We're not going bust!!

Corney acted very childishly by the way he reacted and should have gathered the full facts before going public!!

We can all calm down, once Mr Corney decides to compile the full facts on the situation and duly let us all know!!!

We calm all calm down and get on with supporting the club!!

First I have heard of these two, care to expand?

We're not going bust!!

Corney initial reaction and communication was very knee-jerk, he should have gathered the full facts before going public!!

We calm all calm down and get on with supporting the club!!

:unsure:

We're not going bust!!

Oh no - not the charities commission again. :(

Edited by BP1960

We're not going bust!!

The petitions are not anti Corney or anti council, just urging them to work together, its the only way.

If the first two are officially announced, then I am very happy.

Until such time....

If Mr Corney had not reacted in such a knee jerk way (again!), then there is no way I would have been setting up petitions.

You seem to have got very rattled by the petitions, any reason for that?

Edited by singe

I think I'll wait to hear any news from a reliable source thanks.

i.e. The horse's mouth.

If there is any truth in it, I hope a number of people and organisations involved have learnt from their mistakes. My concern is that these are people and organisations that are well known for not doing so.

Nothing against your petitions mate, I just know that the club are in a position to make some sort of statement that will give everyone the confidence to calm down!!

It's up to them to take our feelings into consideration and get it done!!

Jackanory

Edited by singe

What was said?

Things are looking positive, all is not lost etc!!

Alluded to being in a position to take 'action' against the organisations that screwed up the stadium plans etc but will need to take stock and learn from it and something about everyone working together in a positive way!!

Pretty much, it's all looking good but I'm not telling anyone yet B)