Taggart

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You could've at least liked mine seen as I gave you the tip!

damn and blast I thought I did...however, if its any consolation I have inadvertently, downgrade "take me anywhere's" post on another thread.

I am no longer fit to be let loose on this website.disappointed.gif

Maybe a "drivers/keyboard" test should be done by all who log on the new site before they are let loose

The rarely-wrong Chron resumes its policy of highlighting the negative.

"COACH TAGGART IN PUNCHES PROBE" headline.

Why should they ignore it? It happened, everyone saw it, so it's not as if they're making something out of nothing.

The Chron gave the Taggart incident four paragraphs in the match report, and then, it its wisdom, decided it needed another ten paragraphs in a separate article. That's what I consider to be negative.

Just in case anyone missed it, there is another article on the same subject in tonight's edition.

Just seen the highlights on player. Some superb punches thrown by Taggart but there will definitely by a fine and a touch line based on that footage.

I'm not sure what you were watching, but I've just watched the Latics Player highlights, they have been very well/cleverly edited to not show Taggart throwing any punches (which he definately did), just squaring up to people.

A very well done to the editer of the footage, good job.