I drove through 5 countries to ...

... watch another "Oldham nil" :disappointed:

left Cologne at 9.30, drove through Germany, Holland, Belgium and France ... Eurotunnel to England and got into the ground one minute before kick off ....

was it worth it - "no" :(

we should have been at least three down by half time ... two great saves, one missed open goal, one hit the post, and a couple of other clear chances ...

Reid seemed off the pace or not interested ... shape was better after he was replaced

Midfield distribution and man marking was poor ...

Guess I'll skip Saturday!

left Cologne at 9.30, drove through Germany, Holland, Belgium and France ... Eurotunnel to England and got into the ground one minute before kick off ....

we should have been at least three down by half time ... two great saves, one missed open goal, one hit the post, and a couple of other clear chances ...

Reid seemed off the pace or not interested ... shape was better after he was replaced

Part time supporter! :wink:

Did you not drive through 5 countries to get home? Be more impressive if you had to drive back :wink:

sounds like a plot for a Hollywood blockbuster (if you maybe added guns and explosions stuff)